21

Abby wasn't happy with their performance last week and it was upsetting to hear because Rosalia thought they did really well.

Maddie
Brooke Rosalia Chloe
Nia paige Mackenzie

"This week we will be traveling to Miami Beach Florida!" The girls screamed.

"The group routine is called reputation." It was basically a beach dance.

Rosalia and Spencer had a duet. Paige, Maddie and Chloe had a trio. Maddie, Chloe and Nia had solos.

Three days until competition

So far Rosalia absolutely loved the group
Number. It was fun to perform and the choreography was coming really easily to Rosalia.

The girls were rehearsing the group when Holly came in and asked to speak to her outside.

There was an argument and Holly and Nia ended up leaving.

Two days until competition

They were again rehearsing the group when Abby brought up how Nia wasn't there. Rosalia felt upset that Nia wasn't there but she knew Holly needed some time away from Abby.

After her acro class Spencer and Rosalia had rehearsal for their duet.

The rehearsal went through pretty smoothly and after they finished Rosalia mentioned she needed help with her math homework which Spencer was really good at.

They worked on how to find the hypotenuse of a triangle when only one of the legs were given. Rosalia had always been very advanced with most of her school work but like any other kid, she sometimes got stuck.

"Do you get it now?" He double checked. She nodded her head with a bit of hesitation. Spencer saw the look on her face and right then and there knew she didn't completely understand.

"Such a liar ro." He teased as she moved her head to lay on her arm. He had a technical class in about fifteen minutes so he was trying his best to help while also being on time to his class.

"I get it." She said confidently while finishing the problem on her own.

"I gotta go. I have a technique class." He informed her. She stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thank you Spence." She mumbled. He just enjoyed the feeling of her embrace while standing in silence.

He looked at the clock and saw that he was a minute late before he sighed. "Anytime ro but I really have to go, I'm already late." She looked up at the clock. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." He smiled. "It's ok, don't worry about it." He reassured her.

Rosalia finished the rest of her homework before she had to go to another acro class.

The next day the girls, Spencer and their moms arrived in Miami and Abby decided to take the group to the beach.

"Who watched the beach blanket bingo?" She asked the girls. Rosalia and Nia shot up and said "Me!"

Apparently the other girls didn't watch the movie. Abby made the rest of the girls had to do fifty push ups for their punishment. Then the kids begged their teacher to let them go play in the water. Eventually she agreed and the kids immediately ran off and went to the ocean.

The rest of the girls went to get Abby wet with a big hug while Mackenzie and Rosalia got distracted while Spencer was watching over them.

"Where is Mackenzie, Spencer and Rosalia?" Abby asked as she noticed the three were missing.

Spencer; these girls would have died without me. I was like their knight in shining armor.

The three were playing in the water when Spencer decided they should probably head back to the rest of the girls.

"Guys we should head back." He suggested while both of the girls' heads shot up and eventually agreed.

Day of competition

When Rosalia was getting ready for the group, which was after the trio, Rosalia noticed Paige's was icing her foot and she was worried for the girl. She hoped she would do well in the trio.

After performing the group Rosalia was really proud of everyone. They all did really well and it was just a really fun dance to perform.

For group awards the group number got third and the trio got second.

Rosalia; even though we didn't win I was still really proud because we danced really well and there were a lot of older kids performing and we still beat them so go us!

Next we're the solos and Rosalia loved watching solos because it's their own time to shine with no one taking it away from them. This week Chloe's solo was Rosalia's favorite because she looked so beautiful performing and like she was having a good time out there. Lastly was Nia and for the beginning she was doing really well but then, she froze. Rosalia looked at her best friend in shock. She was sad for Nia.

She knew that Nia knew the dance but she thought Nia was just nervous.

But when Rosalia heard Nia was being allowed to dance again Rosalia was ecstatic.

Rosalia met Nia after she finished her routine and gave her a big hug.

For solo awards Nia got third and Rosalia was so proud. Chloe got second and Maddie got first.

For the last dance of the day it was finally Rosalia and Spencer's turn.

They did their handshake and went out there and did great.

(At 1:50 pretend they don't kiss but kinda like hold each other's faces instead.)

When they got off the stage they were both panting.

Rosalia; it was so hard to perform but i think we did amazing and i loved the dance.

Spencer; it was so tiring but it was worth it I love dancing with ro and it's just easy to dance with her.

For their duet the duo got first place.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣

hi so I'm kinda upset this is only chapter is only like a little less than 1000 because i spent so long writing this but anyways it's whatever also i love writing Spence and ro they're so cute 🫶🫶🫶 tpwk
wc; 1006