22

Rosalia would never understand why Nia was on the bottom of the pyramid. She did really well.

Maddie
Paige Chloe Rosalia
Brooke Mackenzie Nia

"Next is Rosalia slash Spencer because you both did absolutely beautifully with the duet. It's really amazing watching you two dance together. You two have so much chemistry and you just suck everyone in when they're watching. Also Rosalia you did very well with the group number so congratulations." She nodded as she blushed from hearing what she said about the duet.

Maddie and Rosalia had solos. Chloe, Nia and Maddie had a trio.

The group dance was called trapped and it was about homeless kids. So far she loved the idea of the dance and she thought it was going really well so far.

Three days until competition

Up in dance jail, Holly, Kelly and christi were interrogating Melissa about her ring. Taylor felt bad for Melissa because that was only her and Greg's business. If they decided not to wear rings that's their business.

Rosalia was in the corner of studio A practicing her solo when Melissa opened the door.

"Abby I'm sorry to interrupt but these people are starting again. The three of them are doing it again. Maddie let's go, we're not going this weekend." Maddie then started to cry so Rosalia ran up to her and pulled her in a hug. "It's ok. I'm sure it will all be fine." She whispered the words of comfort while Maddie continued to sob.

"She can stay with you if you are going to take care of her." Melissa said to Abby. Abby then started yelling at all of the girls for what their mothers did. Taylor wished that Abby wouldn't yell at her daughter because she never even said anything to Melissa about it.

All of the mothers took their daughters out of the rooms.

Two days until competition

After Maddie's solo rehearsal it was Rosalia's turn. That weekend she was doing

It was contemporary and it was somewhat difficult but she loved it.

Day of competition

Solos were up first. They girls were going up against Justice from candy apples. Maddie was rehearsing in front of Abby first and then Rosalia rehearsed before the director came to grab them because their dances were up soon.

Rosalia didn't even care if Maddie won; she just didn't want Justice to win.

Maddie's dance was breathtaking and Rosalia hoped she did better than Maddie though. She really wanted to win.

After Maddie was Justice and when she was watching him she noticed how good he actually was. Next was Rosalia's routine.

She thought she did really well and she thought she could beat both Maddie and Justice.

"And the first place solo is going to Rosalia with no time to die!"

Abby; I was proud of Rosalia she beat justice and she surprisingly beat Maddie. I was so proud that one of my girls won.

The group number was being performed in a few hours so the moms went out for lunch.

Of course Christi being Christi was the one that brought up "the letter". Taylor didn't receive any letter so this was the first she's heard of it.

"Of course you were the only one to not get a letter." Christi scoffed while she looked at Kelly. "You were the only one being a "normal friend"."

"Well if she didn't want to tell us then she didn't have to. Yes she tells us everything so maybe she just wanted some time." Taylor reasons while Melissa finally arrived at the restaurant.

Though apparently Melissa didn't send any letter. She claimed that Greg's attorney sent it and she knew nothing about it.

When it was time for the group dance, the girls were rehearsing when Abby shouted corrections out to the girls. "Rosalia, point your feet!"

As they performed Rosalia thought they did brilliant. They were perfect.

When they were watching the candy apples dance when suddenly Taylor, ran off of the stage crying.

After that fiasco it was time for awards. Surprisingly the group only got third. Rosalia was disappointed but was proud they at least placed.

The girls that were in the green room were calming down when Cathy knocked and came in with a big present box. Melissa immediately shut the whole thing down while Christi seemed upset about the whole ordeal.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣

Sorry this is short but sometimes i have a hard time writing rose in some chapters because Spencer isn't there and it's hard to figure out where to place her tpwk
wc; 764