19

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

"This week we are going to Hollywood Vibe right here in Pittsburgh. The group routine is called "private eyes". Now I'm going to arm you with a secret weapon. You're going to be using guns in your routine." The mothers didn't like the idea of using guns in the routine, rightfully so.

Paige
Brooke Chloe Rosalia
Maddie Kendall Nia Mackenzie

When Abby revealed Paige's headshot the girls jumped into Paige's arms to congratulate their friend. "Trio with Chloe Maddie and... Paige. Maddie and Chloe solos and duet with Nia and Rosalia." Nia and Rosalia looked at each other and smiled as they linked their hands together.

"I am so happy that Nia and Rosalia have a duet. Those two have been waiting forever for that." Holly said excitedly, a look which Taylor reciprocated. "They have waited a while. I'm really excited to watch it."

When the girls were practicing the group and Rosalia noticed the moms didn't seem to like the idea of the dance.

Three days until competition

The group choreography still wasn't finished and Rosalia was getting frustrated watching Kendall mess up the turn sequence again and again.

"Are you excited? I've been wanting to do a duet with you for forever." Rosalia spoke excitedly while redoing her ponytail.

"I'm so excited! I just hope we win."

Later in the day it was time for their duet rehearsal and as they were learning it they only got one correction each.

Two days until competition

Abby had sent the duet to work on their duet in studio b. They each applied their corrections and did it perfectly. Up in dance jail their mothers were looking at their daughters with joy and delight in their eyes. They were really happy they were dancing together for the first time.

Day of competition

The girls arrived at Hollywood Vibe and Chloe's solo was up first and Maddie was right after her. Both of the girls did really well. Both Rosalia and Nia were really excited for their duet which was coming up soon.

The duet was before the trio and Rosalia was happy that they were before because she knew she could have gotten nervous if she watched the trio before her dance.

"We got this. Just look at the spacing and if we have to look at each other don't make it too obvious." She was trying to reassure herself as well as Nia.

After finishing their duet the two attacked each other in a big hug and whispered congratulations to each other.

"I think we have a good chance of winning!" Nia exclaimed. Rosalia frantically nodded along. "I think we'll win."

For solo awards Chloe got second and Maddie got first. The dreaded time of the duet/trio awards were upon them. When they got to third place the duet was nervous they weren't going to place but then when the trio got second they knew they should keep their hopes up.

"And in first place with a score of 278 is "A Little Party" from Rosalia and Nia!" The emcee announced as the girls got up to receive their award. When they sat back down the girls gave each other a tight hug.

"Good job, you two, congratulations." Abby spoke but then went onto critiquing the trio.

Lastly was the group dance and it was a mess before they went on stage of course.

But when they got out on stage they did what they did best and that was perform. Obviously the group got first place in the jazz category to which they cheered. But unfortunately they didn't win the overall award.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣

Sorry these last couple chapters have been short but also i forgot to write something for Rosalia's birthday chapter in the previous chapter but just so you know she's 12 now and Spencer is 13. tpwk
wc; 644