30

Both Abby and Rosalia were in a good mood due to the previous weekend.

Rosalia
Chloe Maddie Nia
Brooke Mackenzie Paige

"Lastly is Rosalia, you won a title and I thought both your solo and duet was absolutely breathtaking to watch. Great job." She praised the dancer while the other girls gathered around Rosalia to give her a hug.

They were going to starbound in Georgia. Abby was yelling about how Cathy was still happy about winning by one tenth of a point.

Chloe, Maddie and Rosalia had solos. There were two trios. First trio was Paige, Nia and Mackenzie and the second one was Rosalia, Spencer and Jackson. The group was called "All kids go." It was about kids growing up and maturing.

Rosalia was really excited to be doing a trio. She loved working with the two boys. She thought they did really well dancing together.

Abby had gotten a call for the girls to do an audition for "Drop Dead Diva."

Peyton was being brought in for the group since Chloe had gone on a field trip for school.

Two days until competition

That day they were doing the video auditions. Rosalia had a good feeling about her audition. She was feeling confident about the lines she had to rehearse.

"Great job Rosalia." Abby praised as she ended the video. "Thank you." She said with a smile and went to bring in the next girl.

Three days until competition

The trios were learning their choreography for the competition and so far so good.

"Hey Spence. Hi Jacks." She greeted the two boys with a hug.

"Hi Ro." He smiled.

Everything was going smoothly until the part where Rosalia had to stand on top of Jackson's shoulders.

"If I fall it's no big deal, just relax."

As Rosalia got older she realized mistakes were bound to happen. But with working with other people she had to learn to trust her teammates. Dance was built on trust.

And she trusted Jackson and most importantly she trusted Spencer.

Day of competition

The group arrived in Atlanta and Rosalia was excited to perform.

Firstly we're the solos and Rosalia loved her solo. She thought she had a really good chance of winning.

After Chloe was Rosalia and lastly, after her was Maddie.

Rosalia thought the other two dancers did a brilliant job but she thought she had worked hard enough to beat both of them. She had spent countless hours rehearsing this dance. She shed her blood, sweat, and tears for this dance.

When she got off stage she was panting for air and was taken off guard when Spencer pulled her into a hug and lifted her off the ground.

"You were a dream out there." He whispered so quietly Rosalia doubted she even heard it correctly. She blushed nonetheless. "So beautiful." He added.

"Careful Spence sounds like you're obsessed with me." She teased.

He rolled his eyes as he finally set her down. "But seriously Ro, you're such a good dancer. You made me cry." He praised while blinking away the leftover tears that were still residing on his lower lash lines of both his eyes.