13

The new season was upon them. The new season started with Abby complaining about how Holly wasn't there.

Abby told them she was having an open audition. Rosalia didn't like change so she was nervous that maybe this new girl was going to be mean and replace her.

Maddie
Chloe Nia Rosalia
Paige Brooke Mackenzie

"Maddie, Chloe, Nia and Rosalia. Solos."

Five days until competition

The group rehearsal was a bit of a mess so far. Nobody really knew what they were doing, the arms and hands were a mess and everyone was too afraid to ask.

It was the day of the open call audition. At the end there were three girls left. The girls were waiting by the wall for who was going to join their team. In the end Abby chose a girl named Kendall. She was eight years old and she was really pretty.

Three days until competition

They started out with rehearsing the group number.

For Rosalia's solo she was doing a musical theater number. She loved doing musical theater. It was easy but some parts were very challenging.

One day until competition

They were still fixing mistakes for the group number even though the competition was tomorrow.

Abby kept yelling at Brooke and Paige and Kelly was fed up. After hours of rehearsal they finally got to go home.

Day of competition

The spirits were feeling a bit down in the beginning because Nia was upset that Holly couldn't go to the competition.

After a while of driving Jill and Kendall pulled out a gift for Abby. Christi and Kelly seemed appalled by how they had another Melissa on their hands.

Arriving at the competition the solos were up and Maddie was first. Chloe then Nia and finally Rosalia and a couple numbers after Rosalia was Kendall.

Rosalia could tell that Nia was nervous so she tried her best to help her best friend. "You're going to go great and you're going to nail it. You got this."

Next was Rosalia and she felt good for this dance. After finishing she was met with hugs from all of her friends.

It was time for awards and Nia got 4th in her category, Chloe, Rosalia and Maddie all got 1st in their age categories.

Kendall was crying so Abby had to yell at her and tell the dancer to save her tears for the pillow.

Lastly was the group. They all were feeling a lot of pressure because they had just won a title last season.

For the group dance the group got 1st place which the girls were really happy about. Abby apparently wasn't happy about how they danced. Abby and Kelly kept arguing and Christi took the opportunity to move the girls out of the room when Kelly started name calling.

a/n this was short mb
wc; 479