16

Vote and comment please <333

<><><>

After the great weekend Abby still wasn't happy. For the week they were going to Hollywood Vibe. Abby told them that there were going to be judges from LA and New York and they were going to be looking for new kids for commercials and videos.

Chloe
Maddie Mackenzie
Rosalia Kendall Nia paige

For the week Abby had one trio and one duet. Abby replaced Paige in the trio. Rosalia felt bad because that has always been in the trio.

Abby didn't reveal the last headshot. The group number for the week was about bullying. When Abby told them Nia was going to be the bully Rosalia noticed Holly seemed a little bit upset that Nia was going to be the bully.

"I'm bringing another dancer in, a stronger dancer." Then Peyton walked in.

Five days until competition

The group rehearsal was sort of a mess. Holly didn't like how Nia was the bully and so Abby changed it to Peyton. Then Abby was yelling at Chloe and Chloe started to cry because she was yelling.

One day until competition

The girls were trying on their costumes for the group dance.

Of course the moms weren't happy with the costumes because of how "bare" the girls were. Rosalia however liked the costumes and it made her feel older.

Day of competition

Abby started out the day of the competition with one of her infamous pep talks.

Taylor was getting Rosalia's makeup on for the group routine while she heard Jill bribe Kendall with twenty dollars. Rosalia looked at her mother from the mirror and she knew her mother saw the same thing she did.

It was very unusual for mothers to bribe them with money. Personally, Taylor just liked to reward her daughter with taking her out to dinner or a moxie before bed but Jill seemingly had other ways of parenting her kids.

After watching the trio Rosalia thought they did good but the spacing was off because of the microphone where she was supposed to sit.

For solo's, Maddie did great and her face looked really good. Next was Chloe and she also did really well with her dance.

Getting ready for the group was of course madness. Their hair wasn't right and Jill was asking stupid questions. Abby was yelling like usual.

When the group number was on stage it was going good until Rosalia noticed when she looked over that the kick me sign couldn't be seen because of Maddie's hair. It was very nerve racking to watch because she didn't want Abby to yell at them. In the end the sign didn't fall off which made Rosalia happy.

In the dressing room Abby started yelling at Peyton and Leslie. Abby asked Peyton how she thought she did and she looked down before answering "I thought I did better than most of the people in the group." She replied with a snotty attitude.

Rosalia looked over at her and made an upset face.

Rosalia; I thought it was really rude to say that to us when she was only asked how she did. I think we all did great.

For awards Maddie got first and neither Chloe's solo or the trio or the group dance didn't place.

Rosalia was disappointed that the group didn't place. She thought she did good but apparently the judges didn't think that as well.

𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣

So this is so short but i hate writing the moms arguing so i just leave that part out sometimes if it doesn't add to the plot. Tpwk and chapter 17 later <333
wc; 605