17

Vote and comment please <333

<><><>

At pyramid the next week Kendall got off of probation. The girls all hugged Kendall. The girls were going to Long Island, New York.

?
Chloe Maddie Rosalia
Kendall paige Nia Mackenzie

Most of the group was shocked that Maddie and Chloe were in the middle row. Seeing as Abby was disappointed at Peyton because of her comments, Rosalia didn't think Abby would put her on the top of the pyramid.

When Abby got to the top Leslie was grinning and was giddy. But when Abby revealed the last headshot and it shocked everyone when Brooke's face. The girls immediately ran over to the oldest member and wrapped her up in a group hug. They were grout out of their bubble when they remembered Peyton was still in the room.

When they noticed she was crying they then ran over to her and gave her a hug as well.

Four days until competition

The group dance was called avalanche and so far Rosalia loved the style and how the choreography looked for the group.

This week Rosalia and Spencer had a duet that she was really excited for. Recently there had been a change in the choreography for their duets.

Two days until competition

Rosalia and Spencer were practicing their duet while all of the mothers watched them. She looked up at her mother and saw the pride on her face.

Taylor noticed something changed this season. Rosalia was dancing more awkwardly around Spencer and she thought Spencer noticed too. He was trying his best to ignore the awkwardness and just tried to dance.

After running the dance a couple more times before Abby spoke up. "You two enough with this awkward feeling thing you both are 11 and 12 grow up! The routine is mature, get over it!" Abby raised her voice. Rosalia looked down as they went from the top.

"What is going on with them?" Anne laughed. Taylor shook her head. "I'm not sure I'm going to talk to her about it tonight. She's just acting weird."

Later when it was time for Rosalia and Taylor to finally head home they went to the den to grab the rest of Rosalia's stuff.

The car ride home was mostly filled with silence because Rosalia had been exhausted from the ten hours of dance. "So today Anne and I noticed that you were acting a little bit weird during duet rehearsal and I want to ask what that's all about." Rosalia paled as her mother continued to talk and talk about the duet rehearsal. Rosalia blushed, "I don't know."

"I think you do." Taylor spoke softly trying to coax her into telling her. "Do you have a crush on him?" She asked curiously.

"Mom, no! Stop. I don't like him." She stated matter of factually.

Taylor didn't speak the rest of the way home.

Day of competition

Rosalia spent the bus ride working on homework from the week before and listening to music. It was relatively quiet until Abby started yelling at the bus driver

Rosalia; whenever we go on the bus Abby always turns into the gps it's really funny.

They arrived at the competition and set up all of their stuff.

Jill was throwing digs at Abby because Abby didn't have a solo or anything else to do besides the group that year.

Rosalia noticed the backstage director came into the dressing room and waited for the moms and Abby to stop yelling. Rosalia wanted to laugh when she saw the lady's face.

After watching Mackenzie's solo Rosalia smiled and clapped for her. She was happy for Mackenzie. She looked like she had fun and did really well with her choreography.

When she got first place Rosalia was clapping the loudest for the youngest dancer.

Brooke won third place and Rosalia was happy for her but wished she would have proven to Abby she could have beat everyone.

After solo awards was the duet and Rosalia was excited to dance again.

The two did their handshake as they got called onto the stage. When they finished the dance Rosalia knew they did great by the standing ovation they got. Rosalia ran into Spencer's arms and squeezed him tight in a hug. "You did so good. Good job." She congratulated her partner while detaching herself from him.

Next was awards for duets and trios and Rosalia knew they were going to win.

"And the top duet trio of the day is going to be Rosalia and Spencer!" He announced confirming Rosalia's thoughts about winning.

When the girls were getting ready for the group jill and christi were yelling and Gianna to the initiative to take the girls out to rehearsal the group number.

Rosalia was trying to make all of the corrections Abby had given her in the past week.

Rosalia liked the group number and the costumes for it. She thought they looked like robots.

Even though Rosalia didn't get "a special part" she thought she did really well with her facial expressions.

Unfortunately the group only got second place. Rosalia was disappointed because she thought they did their best.

When she saw Abby come into the dressing room Abby looked disappointed in her team.

𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣

Sorry this took so long i was having writers block and i hated every thing i was writing so i rewrote this 4 times 💪 tpwk

wc;900