18

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

This weekend was Rosalia's birthday and she was excited.

"And on second we have Rosalia, you are here because you didn't have a special part and your mother didn't complain and also because you won your duet and are undefeated." She explained but Rosalia was not giddy for that reason, she was happy because she realized Mackenzie was on top of the pyramid.

"Good job kenz!" She gave the youngest a side hug.

"We are not going to be doing a group dance this week. Each and every dancer will be doing a solo." Abby revealed. "And for one time only, you all will be helping with costumes." She told the mothers.

Three days until competition

It was time for Rosalia rehearsal and so far she loved the choreography and how it made her look. She was slightly nervous about the costume situation but she hoped and prayed her mother would pull through.

Later that night it was time for the mothers to show Abby their costumes they had for their daughters.

"Ok for Rose I have this blue leotard that I am trying to sew this sheer fabric on top and also I was going to put some flowers on top." Taylor explained. Abby smiled. "Mothers, this is what I wanted when I said homemade costumes."

One day until competition

Abby had gathered all of the mothers and dancers into the lobby to talk to them. "I just got news that the competition is canceled this weekend." Abby revealed. "Why don't we just call around for other competitions to go to?" Kelly suggested.

"Girls this does not mean you get to slack off." Abby said sternly.

Day of competition

The group was shocked because the stage was a gymnasium floor. Rosalia was nervous she was going to slip. So far, Brooke and Mackenzie had done their solos and they both did really well.

Rosalia's solo was after Nia's and she noticed something was not right with Nia. She was a little nervous and she just looked freaked out. Holly was trying her best to calm her daughter down but it wasn't working the greatest.

Rosalia knew what was happening to Nia so she did what she always told herself when this happened to her.

"Nia, breathe. It's just a dance you'll do great. Don't worry about the floor." Nia seemed to try to pull herself together with Rosalia's words of advice. And true to Rosalia's words, Nia did great.

After a short hug it was Rosalia's turn. She went to do one of her turns when she fell out of it and landed on the floor. Rosalia's eyes were gathering tears in them but she continued to dance. When she was finished she went to find her mom who was already waiting for her beside the door. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Taylor frantically asked. Rosalia wiped her tears and weakly nodded her head. "Did Miss Abby say anything?" Taylor shook her head with a small smile.

After everyone did their solos Brooke got fourth, Rosalia got third, Chloe got second and Paige got first. Rosalia was so happy for Paige she had finally proved Abby wrong and proved she could win.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣

hi sorry this is short but TYSM FOR 3k READS ILYYY <33333
tpwk
wc; 551