14

Vote and comment please <333

<><><>

Abby told them they were going to Ohio for the weekend. Rosalia rolled her eyes and laughed while Chloe cheered.

Maddie
Chloe Nia Rosalia
Paige Brooke Mackenzie Kendall

"Rosalia duet with Spencer."

Rosalia was excited to dance with Spencer; she hadn't done it in a while and she needed to forget that tragedy of dancing with that other boy out of her mind.

Five days until competition

For the group, bad apples, Abby was trying to show them how to do it.

Rosalia; i love to see Abby trying to reach us how to do things. She might have been a good dancer but it is just really funny to watch it.

"Point your legs Rosalia!" She shouted. Before Jill came down and interrupted the class. The two argued with each other before Abby dismissed her.

Two days until competition

Rosalia and Spencer were finally getting to practice their duet. They were doing one of their old duets since apparently Abby "didn't have time to choreograph a duet" they were both ok with that but felt somewhat pushed aside.

They spent some time in studio b with each other just practicing time and time again. When they finished for what seemed like the tenth time Rosalia had to stretch out her legs because they were starting to hurt.

Day of competition

Taylor was putting on the rat and the snood on Rosalia's hair. She didn't like how it looked. She looked like she belonged in the 1900s.

Standing in the wings Rosalia was starting to doubt if they were going to win. At least Rosalia still had her duet.

For awards Cathy's group got second and Abby's group for first. Rosalia was really surprised they won but hey, she'd take it.

Next was Brooke's solo and as the group was watching from the wings they knew she had a good chance of winning. She looked beautiful and she did beautifully.

In the dressing room apparently Cathy was questioning Brooke's age. In the end it got figured out and Cathy's student got disqualified.

Lastly was Spencer's and Rosalia's duet.

For the duet awards of course, they won first place.

a/n
Thank you so much for 1k reads I'm so grateful <333 sorry this is short
wc; 380