25

The team was back in Pittsburgh. When they walked into the studio Abby wasn't there.

Chloe
Rosalia Mackenzie
Maddie Brooke Nia Paige

The group was called I want it now. They were going to next star in California .

Rosalia had a duet with Spencer. Chloe, Mackenzie and Maddie all had solos. But then Abby told them that she scratched Maddie's number. The trio was Chloe, Paige and Brooke.

Five days until competition

On top of all of the rehearsals for the team she also had technique and acro classes.

She had finished her acro class and now was heading to group rehearsal.

Three days until competition

Abby had sent the two dancers to studio b to rehearse their duet they learned the day prior. It was a very mature number and Rosalia loved it.

She and Spencer were maturing as dancers and their choreography is proof of that. They had lots more intimate movements and lots of lifts (which Spencer loved.)

Hours later Abby had called Maddie, Paige, Nia and Rosalia to come judge Chloe's solo.

Truth be told Rosalia felt really awkward for judging Chloe. But she loved the routine.

"I agree with Nia, I think you need to make more eye contact and make them want to look at you." She answered as Abby told her to criticize Chloe. Chloe nodded.

Day of competition

The first dance of the day was the trio and then after them was Rosalia and Spencer's duet.

Next was the duet and as they watched they clutched each other's hand and waited for them to be called.

Rosalia stayed behind because Spencer got a solo part in the beginning and as Rosalia was watching she was so proud of him because he nailed every single move. He looked flawless.

Then it was time for Rosalia to enter.

After they completed their duet Rosalia was really upset because when Spencer went to do the first lift his hands were jabbing into her ribs so she moved and almost ruined the whole lifting part.

After the duet was Mackenzie's solo and she was doing really well. But then she slipped and Rosalia could tell she was hurt. She ran off stage and into Rosalia's arms sobbing about how she hurt herself.

"Mack, deep breaths it's ok, you hurt yourself. You did your best. I bet you're still going to win." She consoled while wrapping her arms around the youngest dancer.

"Ro, what's wrong?" Spencer asked, seeing as she still hasn't talked to him since their duet finished.

"Nothing." She snapped, Spencer's eyes widened. She then walked away from him and went to get ready for the group dance.

Rosalia thought the group looked well but not the best they'd ever danced.

While the group was dancing Spencer turned to Taylor and wanted to talk to her about Rosalia.

"Taylor I think ro is mad at me. I wanted to ask you to make sure she's ok, she doesn't have to talk to me but can you just make sure, I think I did something to upset her." He whispered while giving Rosalia his full attention on stage. Taylor looked over at the dancer and nodded. "Of course. Thank you for telling me."

For awards Chloe got 5th, Mackenzie got 10th and the group got 5th. Surprisingly the duet got 1st place even with Rosalia messing it up.

When they got back to the dressing room Abby and Kelly were fighting about Brooke while of course, Holly sent the kids out of the room.

While the kids got sent out of the room, Spencer grabbed Rosalia's hand and pulled her aside.

"Ro what's wrong tell me. You're upset and I don't know how to fix it if you won't tell me what's wrong."

She looked up at him and sighed. "I did so bad in the duet and you did so good and I felt like I failed you. When you lifted me up your hands were digging into my ribs and it hurt so bad, so I moved and I almost fell off." She sounded disappointed in herself for the way she danced and Spencer knew she had nothing to worry about.

She did her best and that's what matters. "Ro it's ok we won. You were hurting and you had to move. It's ok. I'm not upset and neither is anyone else." He reassured her. She still didn't seem to agree with him. Her eyes started to gather tears in them so she turned away to wipe them away.

"Spence, I disappointed you so badly. Be mad at me please." She truly believed he was disappointed and it hurt him to hear it come out of her mouth. "Rosalia, you listen to me. I am not mad. I'm not disappointed. I'm not upset, I am nothing but proud of you. Proud of us. You did your best and we won so stop it you did beautifully." He wrapped his arms around her torso while she moved her arms to wrap around his neck.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣
Hi the ending part was so dramatic but i needed a bit of angst so yeah. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS ILY ALL SO MUCH TAHNK YOU 🫶🫶🫶🫶 TPWK
wc; 875