4

After starbound everyone was in a good mood after winning the previous weekend's competition.

Abby told them they were performing in their backyard.

brooke
maddie chloe
rosalia nia paige vivi

Abby had awarded everyone a solo. Rosalia was very excited but also nervous. She hoped she would have enough time to learn her dance with all of the other six girls also learning their dances.

After learning her choreography she was really excited to perform her solo.

After Abby called Nia in to do her solo she went into the other studio to practice some more on her own. She needed to be as prepared as she could.

The next day Taylor had told her daughter she was going to christi's house to have lunch with all of the moms during her class. She knew it was just a disaster waiting to happen.

The day before the competition abby had both Rosalia and Spencer meet her in studio C.

"So for you two, I want you guys to compete that routine I had you guys do when you first met."

Spencer and Rosalia looked at each other trying to convey what they thought to each other.

"Ok, we'll do it." They both said at the same time. "Ok great, I'm going to send you both to studio B to practice. Alright?" She told them.

The two went to the other studio and practiced for a while. Rosalia was starting to overthink and Spencer could clearly see it on her face. "Rosie what's wrong?" He wondered what was wrong with her partner and his best friend.

"What if we don't win and then Abby is going to be disappointed and then she's going to be mad that we didn't win and I'm not going to do good on my solo I can just tell already and like everyone in this studio is mad at Maddie and melissa because Maddie is doing two solos and I don't want anyone to be upset with me if I'm not doing good." She ranted in one breath while looking into his hazel eyes the whole time.

"We're going to be fine and we will win and no one will be upset ok so just do your best and you'll be fine." He reassured her while hugging her.

"Ok, we're going to do fine let's run it again."

day of competition

Because the competition was in Pittsburg they rented a smaller bus. Rosalia and Spencer sat together while watching a couple of episodes of 'fairly odd parents' on her laptop.

Rosalia's solo was after Nia's so she went backstage to support her friend while also waiting for her turn. After Nia's solo was done she went backstage and Rosalia immediately hugged her. "You did so good ni!" She told her best friend. After that she went to go find her mom now she was up.

After her solo was done she had to immediately rush back to the dressing room to get ready for her duet.

She met Spencer in the dressing room she was immediately greeted by a hug from him. "You did so good roro!" He said into her ear while still hugging her tightly. The rest of the moms watched them in adoration. It was clear to everyone they had undeniable chemistry on and off stage.

"Ok let's go you two." Taylor told them when she realized their duet was up in a few minutes.

"Where are they going?" Christi asked Taylor to which she looked back at her. "They are going to perform their duet." Christi scoffed and turned her head away from them.

Rosalia nervously looked at Spencer who grabbed her hand and led them out of the room with Taylor, Holly and Nia trailing after the two. The two partners were in the wings getting ready to go onto the stage. "Roro don't worry we'll be alright don't listen to the other moms they're just jealous ok? All you need to worry about is yourself and me block everyone else out it's just me and you." He assured her. "Thanks Spence." She was so grateful for Spencer he always knew exactly what to say and it worked every time.

They got called out and preformed the best to their ability.

Nia met them at the back of the stage taking the two into her arms. "You guys did so good!" Nia told them excitedly while walking to their mothers.

Chloe got fourth and Rosalia got second and of course Maddie got first.

Christi came into the room and started yelling about how her daughter was set up to fail.

"Maddie and Rose had a clear advantage at this competition." After hearing her name being brought up she turned her head up and looked at Christi. She noticed Maddie start to cry in Giannas chest.

Rosalia: um i thought it was very wrong to take me and Maddie as an advantage just so christi could prove her point. Me and Maddie were really upset and i feel like it was t needed and i didn't do anything wrong. All me and Spencer did was compete our duet and i did one solo that's it so i guess if she wants to be mad she can but i'm still kinda upset about it

Rosalia started to tear up from the things Christi was saying about Maddie and Rosalia. Spencer and Nia were immediately by her side trying to comfort her while she was still trying to take her makeup off.

"Don't listen to her, she's just upset, it's not your fault." Spencer whispered to her while Nia held her hand.

A/N
hey babes so i don't like this chapter it feels very rushed and i hate it but anyways i hope you enjoyed it anyways tpwk

WC; 967