5

Another week another pyramid. After last week she was Chloe was going to be near the bottom. After the competition Spencer and Rosalia and both of their moms went to play mini golf together. Which they all really enjoyed.

Abby started with "I am very disappointed everyone of you could have done better in your solos."

Maddie
brooke nia rosalia
chloe paige vivi mackenzie

The ALDC showcase was this weekend. The showcase was for them to all show off all of their dances.

They were doing another new number. On top of all of the other dances they have to do

"In the audience there will be a talent agent." Abby told the girls and their mothers. Of course Abby being Abby she wasn't done. "Y you will be in the show as well." She told everyone giddily. All of the girls started cheering for their mothers.

So far Rosalia loved the new number. It was fun and it had some good choreography. It was time for the mothers dance. Kelly, Melissa and Taylor all showed up on time while the others were still god knows where. All of the girls were up in the viewing room laughing at their moms. Holly showed up a few minutes later while they were still learning the dance. And finally the last mother showed up; Christi. It was clear to everyone Christi definitely didn't want to be there.

The moms were practicing and Holly showed off her moves with her shoulders. All of the girls were historically laughing.

The next day Abby informed them more about the agent from telsey + company when he was going to come the studio.

To start preparing for the agent they were taking pictures in some of their costumes for the season so far. After they were finished they started dancing. There was a little bit of drama with Paige and Brooke. Paige's stick went up Brooke's nose. There was some crying like usual and then it was all fine.

Rosalia: it's chloe's birthday and she had her hair down and abby yelled at her and wow i felt so bad like she was upset and crying because it was her birthday.

Because the agent was coming they were spending almost the whole day cleaning.

Rosalia: Abby always tells everyone she has such a beautiful studio and I just have to laugh because if it was so beautiful why did we spend the whole day cleaning it.

He was finally here. Rosalia was racked with nerves but she was also excited. They all had the scripts they had to read for the script read. She was practicing her lines with her mom. She was just happy that she had a pretty good memory so she would most likely remember all of her lines.

"Rosalia you're up." Abby called out to her.

"Hi, what's your name?" The agent, Cesar asked when she stepped into the studio. "I'm r-rosalia." She stuttered over words because her nerves were getting to her. "So can you dance for me?" he wondered as she nodded her head as conformation.

She did one of her old solos that showed most of her good technique.

"That was great thank you." Cesar bayed her goodbye as he shook her hand. "Thank you so much." She thanked while smiling.

Day of showcase

It was a couple hours before the showcase and they were all rehearsing. It was chaos everywhere you turned. People running around trying to get ready in time, hair pins and costumes everywhere. It was pandemonium. The props weren't finished and all of the moms were going crazy.

It was time for the real thing to happen now. Rosalia had been doing number after number and she was doing pretty good but she was exhausted. It was the moms dance now and about halfway through the dance when cathy started to do her own thing. Rosalia was embarrassed for the rest of the mothers they looked like deer caught in headlights. Once that disaster was over they did "sugar daddies".

There was some kind of problem with the props and Maddie didn't have to dance with the huge stick. Rosalia thought it was really unfair.

Rosalia: i think that if one of the props broke no one should have danced with them. Naturally because Maddie didn't have a prop your eyes went right to her and it was a disadvantage for the rest of us.

When everything was over everyone went onto the stage to give their last goodbye.

Cesar came out and congratulated everyone for their dance tonight. He pulled Maddie aside and that's when everyone knew she was the one broadway were looking for. Everyone else was disappointed.

Rosalia and nia were standing side by side with their hands held together. "You did really good Nia." The shorter girl looked up towards her best friend and smiled and gave her a short hug "You did better Ross." nia complimented while returning her hug.

A/N

i kind of hate this chapter and it's really short anyways tpwk

wc:847