23

Abby started out the day with critiquing out most of the girls.

Rosalia
Maddie Brooke
Mackenzie Paige Nia chloe

"And on top is Rosalia. You did beautifully in your solo and you beat both justice and Maddie."

"This week there's going to be a scout brim the Joffrey ballet in Michigan. He is scouting kids to go to Joffrey."

Rosalia smiled, knowing that she was really good at ballet.

"We are going to have two trios. First one is Paige, Nia and Mackenzie and the other one is Brooke, Chloe and Maddie. And because obviously Rosalia is the odd one out she will be having a duet with Spencer. Chloe, Maddie and Rosalia, you three have solos."

"The group is called nip and tuck based on your mothers."

Four day until competition

The girls were rehearsing the group number and Rosalia thought she was comprehending the choreography easily.

Three days until competition

Rosalia's solo was a lyrical routine. It really showed off her perfect lines and her straight legs.

Day of competition

Rosalia and Spencer were gathering their stuff so bus driver Jim could put them in the stowaway under the bus.

Rosalia was really nervous for all of her routines today. She hated knowing someone was in the audience watching her.

Spencer saw the look of apprehension on her face and grabbed her hand. "What's wrong?" He looked really concerned because her face was really pale and her hands were a bit sweaty. "Nothing. I'm just a bit nervous aren't you?" She tried to keep the conversation away from herself.

He stayed silent for a few moments. "Of course I am, I just know you get even more nervous than I do so I have to keep my cool." She turned her head to look over at him. "You don't have to do that." She mumbled. He smiled at her before he grabbed her other hand to stop her from picking the skin around her fingers.

"We got this. We do great every time we dance together. And when I watch you dance all by yourself or with the girls you just capture my attention immediately. You are such a good dancer." He complimented her as he tried to get her to understand that she was great. She just nodded as she moved her head to lay on his shoulder.

When they got to the competition Abby told them first it was Maddie's solo then the trios then the duet and finally Chloe's and Rosalia's solos. "Solos, tights and shoes. Got it?" She asked rhetorically.

After watching both of the trios, Rosalia thought both did really well and both of them deserved to win. Next was the duet.

(Stop at 2:15)

Spencer ambushed Rosalia with a hug. "You did so good! The scout will pick you. It was so amazing." She blushed as she pulled away. "Come on Spence, don't give me all the credit you did good too."

When Rosalia and Spencer went back to the dressing room, Taylor grabbed her fighter and gave her a hug. She then moved onto Spencer and did the same with him.

Chloe's solo also looked beautiful but suddenly she forgot a part of it. Rosalia was upset for her friend. She knew she was capable of doing better than everyone that was at the competition.

Lastly was Rosalia's solo. When she finished she knew Spencer was waiting for her in the wings. "See I told you. You were great." He mumbled into her hair. "Alright we gotta go. It's time for the group number."

Abby was having them practice the group number again before they went on stage.

Rosalia thought they did really well with the amount of time they were given to learn the number.

After a long day full of six different routines it was time for awards. Maddie won first place in her category and unfortunately Chloe didn't place. Rosalia also got first in her category and got a crown, just like Maddie did. Second place for duo and trios went to Chloe's trio and as they listened for first place Spencer was tightly clutching Rosalia's hand as they waited for the results.

"And with first place overall in duos and trios we have "Brother" from Abby Lee dance company!" Spencer jumped up to receive the award for the both of them. When he sat down, he was again tackled into a hug from his partner.

For the group awards, unfortunately nip and tuck didn't win.

When they got to the green room they got interrupted by the scout from Joffrey. He told them that they were invited to the audition in New York the following weekend.

As soon as the man left the girls started cheering. Chloe and Rosalia jumped around in a circle together while cheering.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣
hi triple update bc I'm bored 😻
wc; 811