15

Vote and comment please <333

<><><>

For this week they were going to starbound and Abby told them they had their reputation to uphold.

Brooke
Chloe Rosalia Maddie
Mackenzie paige Kendall Nia

"This week Rosalia, duet with Spencer." She nodded and smiled.

The group dance for the week was called Born to dance. Apparently it was about someone being born to dance. Brooke was featured and Rosalia was happy she was getting a chance.

Five days until competition

They were in group rehearsal and it was a little weird so far. Brooke was essentially being born and it was disturbing.

Three days until competition

Spencer and Rosalia were in rehearsal for their duet this week. They were doing a new duet.

During rehearsing where he had to hold her legs while she leaned back it was very difficult to practice. "Ro I'm not going to let you fall." He promised when he saw she was hesitant to lean back. She nodded trying her best to believe him and just went for it.

"You guys are just brilliant. Never stop dancing together." Abby told them as she watched with pride in her eyes.

Up in dance jail all of the moms were mesmerized on how well they danced together. "So I have to ask who this Spencer kid is?" Jill asked. "Spencer is a dancer for the ALDC and he joined last season so Abby paired them up and now here we are." Taylor answered with a smile on her face. "They have so much chemistry that's just amazing."

"We agree. Holly and I have a bet that they'll be dating by 15." Christi laughed as Taylor rolled her eyes with a smile.

One day until competition

They had about an hour to rehearse before they leave for competition tomorrow. Abby kept yelling at everyone because she was upset. Brooke wasn't there and the group was a mess. Kelly came down and told Abby Brooke wasn't coming. In Abby fashion she scrapped the group and only the solos and duet were going while everyone else stayed home.

Rosalia; I think that it's upsetting that Brooke wants to do cheerleading but I don't think she should have left the day before the competition.

Day of competition

The girls woke up bright and early the next morning because Gianna was going to choreograph the group because Abby didn't want her name on the number.

"Thank you Gia." Rosalia spoke after finishing the group

The girls got on the bus with Gia and their mothers. Abby decided to show up.

The bus was going somewhat smoothly until Melissa got a call from Cathy. Abby was going crazy while Spencer and Rosalia were laughing about what their dance teacher was saying.

When they got to starbound Mackenzie solo was first and after watching her Rosalia was really proud. She had improved tremendously from last season. Then Chloe and she also did really well. Lastly was Maddie and even though jazz wasn't really her forte she still did really good with her solo.

For solo awards Mackenzie got first in her age group. When she sat down all of the girls attacked her in a hug to congratulate her. Next was Chloe and Maddie. Maddie got third and Chloe got overall first place.

Next was her duet which she was really excited for. Rosalia and Spencer were in the wings waiting for their number to get called. When they finally got called Spencer wished her good luck as they did their handshake.

"Don't drop me." She teased and he rolled his eyes. "Ok I won't. We got this, promise."

They could tell they did really well because of everyone that was clapping when they were finished. The clapping was thunderous and loud but it made Rosalia feel good.

"And with first place it's going to, if the world was ending!" The two got up to receive their awards with smiles on their faces as their mothers clapped for them.

Lastly was the group dance. Rosalia loved the costumes but she was nervous because they had just been reblocked that morning. After they were done they all thought they did great.

Cathy's group won eighth place while the ALDC won first place. The girls cheered as they walked into their dressing room. Of course christi and Cathy fought about her nose and her shoes and her "lack of style"

a/n
A little bit of foreshadowing in here 🤭 anyways tpwk
wc;744