Chapter 21

Together with each other, Caspian and Izanami went out from the venue and go straight to the hotel's parking lot where Zero is waiting.

Pagkabukas ng elevator ay agad nilang tinahak ang daan patungo kung nasaan si Zero.

Bahagyang nauuna sa paglalakad si Caspian habang nasa likod naman nito ang kasama na hanggang ngayon ay wala paring emosyon ang mukha.

It's unusual, really. For her to have a annoying personality – just like they always claim – having this kind of mood of her now is indeed unusual. No trace of emotion on her face as if she's the only being that exist.

Hindi napansin ni Caspian ang pagitan nilang dalawa at nagpatuloy lang itong naglalakad. Nakapasok ang dalawang kamay ni B sa bulsa ng coat niya at tahimik na sumusunod.

'It's about to....'

While on the other hand, Zero is impatiently waiting. He walked back and forth then stop. His doing it again and again and again, after that he incline himself on the bumper of his car.

He heaved a sighed.

Hindi siya mapalagay. May namumuong kung ano sa kaloob-looban at utak niya. Kung ano man ang mga iyon ay wala siyang alam but one thing is for sure, he cannot contain the emotion anymore.

Pagkakitang papalapit na ang dalawa sa pwesto niya ay agad siyang napatayo. Malalaki ang hakbang na naglakad siya palapit.

"Hey... Do you need some—" Zero stop him with a punch.

Caspian nearly fell to the ground but manage to balance himself.

"Fvck! What the hell Z?" Agad na bulalas nito habang pinapahiran ang pumutok na labi dahil sa pagsuntok niya dito.

Lumapit ulit siya at kwenilyohan ito. Nagtatagis ang bagang na itinulak niya ang kaibigan dahilan ng pagsalampak nito sa lupa.

"What the fvcking hell is your problem—"

"You're my problem bastard!" He cut him off. "I need your fvcking explanation!"

"Explanation of what? I don't know what's your talking!" Sigaw nito. Tumayo ito mula sa pagkakasalampak at pinagpagan ang sarili. "Is it enough reason for you to punch me? I don't know what's your talking, is your reason is justifiable to punch me?"

"It is!" Agad na sagot niya. "How can you do this to me Caspian? How can you do this to the organization you know I treasured the most!? Tell me an honest answer, why did you do this!?"

"Do... what?" May pagtataka nitong tanong. "In lighten me, what is it that your being mad at?"

"You betraying me! You betraying the organization I worked hard in my entire life!"

With that remark, Caspian stilled. He couldn't moved an inch. After what zero has said, he really don't know what to do!

"How and why?" Zero started asking again. "How can you do this and why did you do it? Huh Caspian? Tell me...!"

"For fvck sake, tell me Caspian!" He exclaimed. "Why did you do it? I can stand with, you betraying me but what I can't stand with is the thought that you betrayed the organization!"

Caspian still didn't answer so much of making Zero more annoyed. While on the other side, Izanami is just watching them. Zero seems not to notice her presence.

"I trusted you," Zero said in a low voice. "I fvcking trusted you!"

Napahilamos ito ng mukha at galit na namang sinuntok si Caspian. Nagtatagis ang bagang nito at parang nagpipigil pa ng sarili. Tumalikod ito sakanila at kalauna'y humarap din at madiing tinuro si Caspian na ngayo'y tahimik na tinatanggap ang galit ni Zero.