Chapter 25

On a round eight sitter table, six mens were occupying it. They're usually seven but the second to the first elder they accredited to be the second oldest among them were missing and that was the reason why they're having a so called meeting and was title by one of them as,

'Searching for Itlog'

"Damn that title of yours eleven!"

"Fvck that! Are you even aware how corny that title is?"

"Yang title na ginawa mo parang ikaw lang! Bukod sa corny na, bulok pa!"

"Heeeppp!" Agad na pagpapatigil ng tinawag na eleven sa lahat. "Y'all are complaining like wtf, do you have any suggestions then?"

Kanya-kanyang nagsipag-iwas ng tingin ang lahat. Two, Eleven, four, Eight, Seven and thirteen. This six mens were recognise by their weird codenames and only few know what their real names are.

They are the Vitale Cousins. Boss of one of the unknown organization exist. The organization they're holding wasn't just some typical agencies, their organization has no name and unknown to everyone. It was a secret forbidden to tell or else your life will be at certain brink!

Russel Jaxx Vitale or known by his codename Zero was the one MIA for about two days now and the operation 'searching for Itlog' is now at fixed— and that's all. The 'searching for Itlog' is the only thing they talked to, wala ng iba pa. They are in a meeting on how they will rescue their beloved cousin yet they are just staring at each others. Bukod sa nagawang title ay wala na silang ibang pinag-usapan, dun na nagtapos ang lahat. No more no less. Just putting a label on their so called rescue.

But eleven who's standing infront was starting to be frustrated. "What now morons? Are we gonna stare each others whole day?" Nakapamaywang nitong sambit. Nanlalaki narin ang mata at butas ng ilong nito dahil sa konsumisyong dala ng mga pinsan niya.

"We're all talking about Zero here! He's not just some of our mens that we can afford to shrugged off! He's our fucking cousin for God sake and his life might be at risk now!"

"We know, we know, no need to said it repeatedly," four answered while motioning his hand to stop Eleven from talking. "And, can you please stop acting that way—"

"Acting like what?"

"That!" Pag-memwestra niya sa mukha nito. "That eyes of yours is as big as a tarsiers eyes then your face look like jokers face and you're now starting to look scary so much of making you more uglier."

"Agree,"

"I find it funny tho yeah he sure is ugly!"

"Kailan ba yan gwomapo? You know, I'm starting to doubt him if he really is our cousin!"

"Agree!" Said them in unison.

"Wow, chorus!" Sarkastikong pagsasagot ni Eleven sa lahat. His not frustrated anymore because his now more annoyed. "I'll make you pass this time and let you bully me because my main priority is the missing Russel that seems not to bother y'll! Well then if you don't want to help the door of this room is wide open and you can leave. So if you don't mind, those who's not interested of this matter you can go now, your presence to be here is not appropriated at all!" Eleven said full of annoyance. He may not admit it but his damn worried to the core.

Kaya ang pag pyestahan siya ng mga pinsan niya at gawing biro itong meeting na ipinatawag niya ay talagang ikinairita niya. Don't they know what might happen to that moron!?

"Ano ba naman kayo! Asan konsinsiya niyo? Yung pinsan natin nawawala kaya dapat lang na may gawin tayo!"

"Oo nga!" Pag sasapaw ni Seven sa sinabing iyon ni thirteen. "Sino ba may sabi na hindi tayo tutulong? Ikaw two ba may sabi? Ma issue ka at desesyon! Dapat green flag lang palagi para sa Vitale Cousins!"