Chapter 22

Zero's Point of View

"I'm not... I'm not the game controller nor the game maker. I'm not like the way you imagine I am nor, I'm not anything in between!" She added.

"I am the trouble maker!"

Halos umikot ang paningin ko sa narinig. This shit is giving me headache! Sumasakit ang ulo ko dahil sa mga nangyayari.

Pisting kinabuhi...

I'm not supposed to be here. Just like what I have said, I rather spend all of my time finding those documents and so as who's behind of it than to attend a uncertain auction like this but, Amera lend a sudden visit on my office early this evening saying that something is off. I didn't believe at first but after seeing the files she have given, my head literally spin. She proved her claims!

I was in deep urge after I learned about Caspian's betrayal to me, gusto ko siyang komprontahin kung totoo ang pagbibintang ni Amera kaya naman dali dali akong sumugod dito only to find out that it was true, and not just only him, it turned out that Izanami is working behind my back as well!

Ain't it funny to know that they are both into it? Isn't it funny that they compire and trick me on their bare palm? They played the whole shit of me.

'I warned you, didn't I?'

Muling nanumbalik ang salitang yun ni B sa utak ko. May binigay siyang warning na hindi ko alam kung ano. Wala akong ideya kung saan at sa papaanong paraan niya iyon ibinigay.

And then, a thought few months ago lingered on my head. Parang sirang plaka na bumalik ang scenario'ng iyon sakin. The betrayal happening right now ring some bells. It was the thought of Craig and the note I read months ago.

'Hello there! It's me, your very own Craig. I was in the garden and enjoying sipping my cup of tea prepared by my trusted friend, Rolly. I was in the peke of finishing my tea when a woman holding a beautiful blue flower entered the garden, it was my wife, Ronna. She handed the flower to me and I was in owe. The flower has a mesmerizing beauty I couldn't afford but to smell it.

As minutes goes by, my vision gets blurd. A few seconds everything went black. Little did I know the tea I was sipping has a Belladonna in it and the flower i was smelling is a Aconite.

I don't care if someone kill me. I'm not bothered of myself being killed. All matters to me is, I was poisoned by my two trusted individual. For all the people who can kill me, they were the one who have done it and it's saddened me. I trusted them enough yet they still betrayed me.'  – T.M.

Payak akong napatawa nung may napagtanto. Napasabunot ako sa sariling buhok at parang tangang napatitig kay B.

It was her. All this time it was her. I don't know what's the real score here because I'm still in the process of absorbing everything but one thing is for sure, it was her who's behind and playing all along.

Now I know why T.H was the sender used as a identity because it stands for 'Trouble Maker' and it was her like she claimed.

"I don't know.. haha I don't know anymore." Umiiling-iling kong pagsasalita. Hindi  matanggap tanggap ng sistema ko ang lahat ng sinasabi ni Izanami sakin. Caspian was trying to stop her but seems like it's useless.

"I'm speechless! H-hindi ko alam kung sa papaanong paraan ko pa paniniwalaan ang lahat! Pota! Nakakatang ina, alam niyo yun!?"

"Let's talk some other time Z. Pare pareho tayong nagkagulatan sa nangyari at alam kong puro tanong ang nasa utak mo pero wag muna ngayon. Let's wait until—"

"Tang ina ka ba!?" Malakas at mariin kong pagpuputol sa mga sasabihin pa ni Caspian."How thick of a metal your face can be!? After what you two did and after I learned about the betrayal you did you still have the face to said that, really Caspian? Infront of my fvcking face you still have the gut!?"

"You son of a fvcking bitch! Fvck so damn you!" I added pointing a finger on him.

Ang lakas ng loob niyang magsabi. After what they did, they will move heaven and earth to gain my trust and forgiveness!

Sarkastiko ko silang tinawanan. "I will not let you out of this so easily! A deserve punishment will be serve!"

Mula sa patawa-tawa ay masama ko silang tinitigan. "I'm not gonna report this to the bosses but, I'm giving you until tommorow to surrender yourselves from a certain woe!"

"I'm telling the both of you right here, right now, you did the greatest mistake of your lifetime!"

Mariin kong saad bago sila tuloyang tinalikuran. Hindi ko na alam sa totoo lang. My mind is at mess! Gusto kong magwala pero hindi ko magawa. Hindi ko mailabas yung mga salitang gusto kong sabihin.

I didn't felt this yet. Not in my entire life someone dared to betray me. Walang nagtangka dahil alam nila ang mangyayari. I've clear it to myself that if, just if someone dare to betray me, I will show no mercy. Even if they've done small if I feel betrayed I don't fvcking care! But now that I'm living with my what if, I don't know anymore. It's as if I loss the authority to felt it that way.

Hindi ko na alam. They betrayed me and nothing in this world can justify their means. Betraying is a choice. They chose to betray the person who trusted them the most just for their own advantage and for their own will. I wonder if they foresaw the thought of, if they done the betrayal the trust will eventually cracked and once it has damage it will be going to take a long process to build it again!?

Trust is the foundation of every relationships so, you better not be a traitor!

"Where do you think your going!?"

Napahinto ako sa paglalakad nung marinig ko ang sinabing iyon ni B. "Anywhere. I want to be away from here—"

"Do you think I'll let you?" She cutted me off. B sarcastically laugh as she step closer to me. I look at her full of hatred.

"Who do you think you are to stop me!? As far as I know, I am your boss!"

"Not anymore!" She mockingly laugh. "I told you, I'm not anything in between because I am the Trouble Maker! Now that you knew who I am, everything went back to normal again. You weren't my boss anymore and we are parting our ways now!"

"Let's parted our ways here and let's treat each other as if there isn't a once upon a time between the both of us."

After hearing what she have said, I don't want to admit but my heart hurt a bit. Lumagpas ang tinggin ko sakanya at napatitig kay Caspian na nasa likod. Nung magtagpo ang mga mata namin ay agad siyang nag iwas ng tinggin kaya muli kong ibinalik ang tingin kay Izanami. They used to be my partners. I invested so much trust to them that they afford to betrayed me as a return. Who would have thought that the trio everyone adored for their unbreakable partnership will be now parting their ways.

It took a minutes before I can answer, pero bago pa man ako makapagsalita ay may tumama nang kung ano sa may batok ko. I was late to realize what B is up to. Napahawak ako sa ulo nung makaramdam ng hilo. I can hear Caspian's voice but I'm lossing my hearing sense. My hearing went vague and Izanami's face was the last thing I saw before I lose my consciousness.