Author's Note

Few months ago, 7 aspiring writers came into an idea to collaborate and publish another one of a kind piece. Not a stand alone story but a series consisting of seven books with seven different plot twists. And now, the second out of seven is now game over.

NN:TOS2 came into an end. I'm beyond grateful to those who joined me to this journey of mine. God knows how happy I am yet sad at the same time to finished this piece.

After a months of writing. After a months of fighting my laziness finally it all ended now.

No Name: The Organization Series 2; The Trouble Maker is now officially game over.

NN:TOS2;TTM Characters is now taking their final bow. In behalf of my characters, I would like to express my deepest gratitude. At the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

I, VenenoBelleza is now signing off

—————————

Kita kits sa susunod kong story, I do have my on-going story now entitled "Assumption Trapped" please support it too the way how you guys supported this piece.

—————————

Series 2 is now over. Just keep in toned because Series 3 is now coming right up and ready to blow your mind out!

No Name: The Organization Series 3; Escape Plan by Stefanny_44

Ps.

Sorry for the late update. I just want to tell you that I'm not sure if they (my other collaborator) will still continue writing the rest of the series. But I do hope for the better. Let's just wait. These series will be completed very soon!

Thank you!

—Kap