loverboy chapter 12. || "I can't deny it".

The days passed, and as I ordered him, he didn't call or text me. 

But there was something wrong with me. 

I felt like there was a piece of me that wasn't alive. Like, there was something that stopped me from living. 

I couldn't stop thinking about him, about how happy he made me feel, even if he was my nightmare, even if he made me feel like crap. I couldn't sleep or do anything right, I was lost in my thoughts. And for the first time in my life, I was sure about my feelings. 

I loved him. And I can't deny it. I was really in love with him, and yeah, I didn't get over him when I moved out. 

His smile, his eyes, his little nose, his eyebrows, his voice. Every single little thing about him reminded me what it was to wake up every day and have a reason to keep on living. 

I was combing my hair when my phone started buzzing like crazy. 

I had millions of mentions on Twitter. 

"get the fuck off of Nathan you broke his heart you little nasty whore" "aw you're so pretty" "back off he's mine" "you're such an ugly person why would you do that to HIM?!?" "you looked so cute together, I don't get why you broke up."  where some of the comments I got from the fans, and these were the nicest ones, I even got dead threats. 

But, how did they know about me and since when Nathan and I broke up if we weren't even a couple? 

I don't know how, but my Twitter page was full with this article in a british magazine about Nathan and.... Me?! I clicked on the link. 

Nathan Sykes and mystery New Yorker girl! 

Yeah, you read right, Nathan Sykes apperently has a new girl!.... or not?

Nathan Sykes (18) from the Wanted has been spotted going out with a mysterious brunette girl in the city of New York the past days. 

The couple has been seen in Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, Broadway and even in different cafes around the beautiful city. Papparazzies have spotted the girl going in and out of the Plaza Hotel (where the band is staying) several times. 

The Wanted have been in America for a couple of months doing promo for their new single and invading the States and they're supposed to leave today (August 8th, 2011) to Los Angeles, were they will be appearing in the Ellen DeGeneres' show and doing more promo for their debut in U.S.A, after that, they'll leave to Ibiza, Spain to record the video of their new single Glad You Cane and then they'll go back to their home here in the UK. 

But, who is this mystery girl? All we know about her is that she's a model - currently signed at Wilhelmina Models, she's 17 and her name is Ashley Underwood. 

The Wanted's rep. couldn't be reached for comments, so we don't know if they're serious, but lately Sykes hasn't been spotted with her, and the 18-year-old boy has definitely all the signs of a broken heart. We assume maybe they broke up after there were caught kissing in a location close to the hotel where the band is staying at. A source tells us that Nathan kissed her, but she rejected him and then ran away. He stayed there thinking about what just happened and then met with his bandmates. 

This is really mysterious, isn't it, TWFanmily? 

I stopped reading as my mind started flooding with lots of things. I needed to tell Nathan how I felt about him, otherwise, I'd be drowned in my emotions. 

But wait... they're leaving today! And I won't get the chance of seeing him until... who knows. 

I immediately checked his Twitter to see if they already left to L.A.