loverboy chapter 13. || "L.A's nothing without you".

I took a deep breath as I walked through the securities' door and confronted what seemed a sea of teenage girls that had good lungs, I guess, because they wouldn't stop screaming. The flashes of the cameras started making me dizzy, the hair pulls that I received from some girls made my head throb in pain and the screams made my ears ring. 

By the time I got through them, I was completely exhausted. I know it wasn't that much of a big deal, but dude, it was scary and made me anxious. 

I rode the AirTrain back to the subway station where I jumped on the sub that took me to the closest  location near my house. 

The whole road my head was filled with different classes of thoughts. 

wow, Nathan and I are finally together

Ashley, the fans have to accept you

Hey, not all the fans are like that, they just have to get to know you.

You're not seeing Nathan at least for a month

I really didn't know what to do next, so I just headed back to my place, thinking about everything. 

I decided to take a shower and then go to sleep. 

When I woke up, I checked my phone and I had one missed call and one new message from Nathan. 

From: Nathan. 

"Touched down in L.A. :) x" 

To: Nathan. 

"That's good to hear! Xx" 

I sent the message and noticed I slept the whole day. It was 8 o' clock I and obviously wasn't sleepy. 

I'm going to be awake all night after that nap, I thought. 

I ordered some pizza, ice-cream and bought some comedy movies on Netflix. Even though I was breaking the rules for eating junk food, I had  years without having them, so I decided to give myself a special treat. 

Before I started to watch the movies, I checked Twitter once again. 

My mentions: full of hate and love. Kind of a mixture, though. A lot of questions of whether Nathan and I were together or not. I decided not to answer them since I didn't know if it was the right thing to do. Maybe I had to talk with Jayne first ,you know, because then there's issues with the record company and oh boy, I don't want trouble. 

I tweeted: 

"@woahashley: feels great to let all your feelings out..... Xx" 

I checked Nathan's twitter. 

"@NathanTheWanted: in beautiful and sunny L.A......" 10 minutes ago. This tweet had a attached a picture of the sunset that he took when they were arriving at the airport. 

"@NathanTheWanted: if something's meant to happen, it will happen..... Trust me :) xxxxx" 6 hours ago. 

I smiled at his last tweet, knowing it might have had to do with today. I locked my cellphone and dedicated to watch the movies. 

---- 

The days passed as I was away of Nathan. He was now in Los Angeles and I was thousands of miles away of him in the opposite coast of the country. Knowing we shared the same feeling for each other and having to be away from him made me sick. I really did miss him. 

Since he left, almost a week ago, my work exploded. I've done almost 4 photoshoots in a row, and I've also made some interviews for designers. It has been awesome, but there was a gap in my heart.