loverboy chapter 25. || "here we go again."

Nathan's P.O.V (Point of View) 

Today's the day. Today's the day I finally get to go to New York to see Ashley. I didn't tell her anything so it would be a surprise, but I made sure that she was going to be there, not like the last time I went back for her and she was in Los Angeles. Jayne told the us that we were going to go to the UK, but I told her that I really wanted to go to America to see Ashley. One thing that surprised me was that Jay wanted to come with me, because he wanted and I quote "to apologize to Ashley because he was really embarrassed about the thing that happened last time arround." I could've found it a little bit suspicious of him to say that, but I guess that everybody would want to apologize if they did something by mistake. 

I packed my bags and went to the living room of the suite, where the lads (Max, Tom and Siva) were chilling since their flight to UK is later. They were all watching TV, though I don't know how they understood what the people were saying, because they were talking in spanish. 

- why are you watching that? - I asked them, with my handbag hanging from my shoulder. 

- Spanish chicks are hot mate - Max said, with a beer in one hand and the control on the other one, his legs both resting on the table in front of him.

- You three are taken, you should be embarrassed of yourselves. - I told them and shook my head in disbelief. 

- Aww c'mon shut up Nath! - Tom excalimed and threw a cushion at me. 

I laughed and rolled my eyes just in time when Jay came out of his room. 

- I'm ready! - he said. 

- okay, so it's 5 in the morning, our flight is scheduled to leave in 4 hours, we should get going! - I announced and then everyone came by to say goodbye to us. 

When we were done with our fare-wells, we went outside and hopped in a taxi. 

- Thank you for trusting me again mate. - Jay said whilst sitting to my side. 

- No problem. - I said and smirked. 

Just 9 more hours to see her. 

Ashley's P.O.V (Point of View) 

17 missed calls and 5 new text messages. I sighed and picked up my phone. Brad has been chasing me ever since I went to the Empire State with him. He's a good guy and all, but I've already chose my guy. Nathan. 

From: Brad.

"Hey beautiful how about Central Park today? Hope you're feeling better from yesterday ;)" 

I rolled my eyes. I lied to him by saying that I was sick so I couldn't go out with him. I felt pretty bad for doing it, but the guy's turned completely into a stalker! Well, I guess you already figured that out, because of the 17 calls and 5 messages, you know. 

To: Brad.

"I don't know, Brad. I'm feeling better but I don't want to go out. Maybe another day when the flu is going. Thanks for understanding ;( xx" 

I sent the text message and checked myself out in the mirror. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my shoes. It's almost 6:30pm and I just wanna go out for a cup of coffee. Sometimes, I just like to drink tea but today is one of those days were I feel pretty american, so I decided to go to Starbucks. I grabbed my keys, purse, phone and went out. 

On my way to Times Square I realized it was also September, which meant that I had to go go college soon. University without Mary was going to be.... I don't know. She was basically my only friend even though she wasn't studying the same thing as me. I was going to be assigned a new room mate and I just couldn't stop thinking that it was probably going to be another Mary. Not in the way of her being called like that, just the fact that that person was going to be a bloodsucker, just like the old Mary.