loverboy chapter 19. || "he was always a jerk."

Nathan, Nareesha, Siva and I had a lovely dinner that day. We went to this fancy restaurant -which I'm still embarrassed they paid the check- that had a view of the Mediterranean Ocean and everything was just perfect. After that, we decided to invite the other lads to go to a club, since they were in the hotel whilst we were out, and since we're in Ibiza that's not really fair, plus, you've got awesome clubs here, we couldn't miss the opportunity!

We arrive to the club and it seemed crowded. It was one of the best in town, Jay told me. We got to pass because well, they're The Wanted, and yeah basically I'm saying everything. They gave us the roof part, which was like the coolest thing ever. They got to drink a lot, and because of what happened last time I drank, I told myself I wasn't going to touch a drop of alcohol ever again, but of course there are the guys who tried to convince me. 

- c'mon Ash! It's not that bad! - Max screamed, so I could hear him among the crowd. 

- yeah, but last time I did it was pretty terrible. - I screamed back. But then I realized what I just said. I basically meant that I didn't like kissing Nathan "accidentally" -which was I lie. I did indeed love it. I looked at Nathan but he was talking to Siva. I sigh of relief escaped me and I turn my eyes back to Max, which was now handing me a glass full of beer. 

- live your life! How many chances do you get of coming to Ibiza and skipping job? - he said and arched an eyebrow. 

I looked at him thoughtfully. And he was right. He was totally right. I'm here with the guy I like, with my best friend and people I care for. This is one of the most popular cities in the world and I'm acting like a 80-year-old lady. I gave him a sharp look in joke as if saying "you might be right... But only this time." I took the glass from his hands and gulped down some beer. Once again, the first time it tasted like crap, but then you got used to the flavor and drink it more and more. 

Apparently, the guys didn't use to care about the hangover or that they were going to record tomorrow, because they were drinking like crazy. I noticed Nathan was the only one who wasn't joining them in their compulsive drinking, which seemed weird to me. 

We danced all night long and had a great time, and at the end of the night I couldn't even stand on my feet. I was really drunk. I walked towards Nathan and pushed him to the wall and kissed him hard. He pushed back surprised and may I say scared? I never usually kissed him first. 

- what was that for? - he asked me, with a smile on his face and his eyebrows lifted. 

- what? Can't I just simply kiss my boyfriend? - I asked him and giggled. 

He laughed back. - Ashley, you're really drunk. It would be best if you go to sleep right now. - he said and guided me to my room in the hotel. 

I turned around and pushed him towards the wall again. - but you didn't answer my question, you're my boyfriend, right? - I said close to him, tracing hearts in his chest with my index finger. I pouted my lips. 

He looked away from me. - I'd rather talk about this when you're sober. - he said and grabbed me by my hand, opening the door of my room. Mary was still in the club with the guys, Nathan had dragged me here because "he was concerned of me getting more drunk than I was". And I was the 80-year-old lady. 

We walked to my bedroom and since he was now carrying me bridal-style, he deposited me on my bed. He tugged my bang behind my ear and whispered softly at me: - goodnight sweetheart, see you tomorrow. - then he kissed me softly on the lips making me weak. 

He turned around to leave, but I grabbed him by the wrist. - stay here, with me, please. - and this time I wasn't sure if this was the drunk Ashley talking or the sober one, since we both wanted the same. We were craving for him.