Chapter 15

Abby's POV

I woke up to the sunlight seeping through the thin fabric of the tent. I could hear the murmur of people talking quietly outside, and it was all so peaceful. I stretched and let out a small yawn before looking over at Ashton's sleeping bag, which had soft snores coming from it. I smiled to myself as I crawled out of the tent into the sunlight and saw Helena and Alex packing up their tent. "Good morning Abby," Alex said with a smile as he knelt beside his tent.

"Good morning Alex, and good morning Helena," I replied. "Good morning. Hey, we are probably going to make breakfast then continue. Are we going to stay in a group of four or continue on our own paths?" Helena asked in response. "It's up to you two. I think Ash and I both enjoy your presence, but if you want to go off on your own, feel free!" I said. "Okay," she replied with a smile. As she said that, Ashton came out of the tent, his hair insane from his bed head and his voice unusually deep when he said good morning. "Well hello to you, too," I said as he hugged me from behind. "Are we gonna keep hiking with Helena and Alex or break off and continue on our own?" I asked.

"It's up to you, I like going along with them but if you don't want to then it's fine with me," Ashton replied, walking around me to face me. "I wanna continue with them, it's fun being in a big group," I said, smiling. "Okay," Ashton replied. "So we are staying together as a group?" Alex asked. "Yeah, I think so," I replied. Alex smiled, and I thought I heard a faint "yay" from Helena.

.............

Sorry for the terribly short chapter!! I'll probably time skip to the end of the trip! I really want to introduce Kellin and All Time Low, pretty much any band 5sos knows. I also had a character that would be staying with Michael, Abby, and Kalee when they get home in L.A.!!