Chapter 7

Kalee's POV

Being alone with Tristan was absolutely amazing. Our movie date was so fun, and pretty amusing, too. Pretty much everything in my family was fun or exciting, whether it was our bands practicing or trying to beat dad at Fifa on the Xbox. When Abby got home with Ashton, I didn't pay much attention to them. They didn't seem to mind either, Abby just smiled at the sight of the date. I snuggled up against Tristan's chest and he put his arm around me protectively, even though he was the one getting scared. I couldn't help but giggle as he tensed up during the scary parts, making him laugh a bit, too. "Its not that scary!" I said with a laugh.

"You've seen it before, you know what to expect!" Tristan argued, turning his attention away from the screen as the movie ended. "It wasn't even that scary the first time, you wimp!" I said, jokingly batting his arm. "Well I'm sorry, scary movies aren't my type!" He replied. "Well you could've said something!" I replied. "But you were so excited to watch this and you're so cute when you're excited! I just couldn't say no!" Tristan replied, smiling and making me blush a little. "Awww," I said, giving him a huge bear hug. "I love you so much, Tris," I said, smiling while I snuggled up extra close to him. "I love you too, Kalee," He replied, kissing the top of my head before we both fell asleep peacefully on the couch.

Colleen's POV

After Calum and I cleaned up from our painting date, which turned into a paint war, we decided to go out for a meal. We went to his house and just talked. "I love you so much, Calum." I said as we walked into the music room. "I love you more than you will ever know, Colleen," Calum replied, kissing my cheek as we sat down. I smiled and blushed, not knowing what to say. "You mean the world to me. I don't know what I'd do without you," I said after a minute, looking up into Calum's chocolate brown eyes. "Remeber our song?" He asked, smiling as we started I to each others eyes. "How could I forget?" I asked, smiling back at him. He glanced over his shoulder as he grabbed his guitar and started strumming out the tune and singing.

I watched in awe, remembering the first some he sang our song. My heart fluttered when he still changed the lyrics. "We're the only ones and we walk alone." He sang, smiling as he went. "Da da, da da, da da, daa da," I sang, smiling as I went with the guitar. Calum smiled wider, if that was even possible, and we just sang Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. When we finished, we were both smiling and laughing and just having so much fun. "You sound amazing as always," I said, smiling and falling back into the couch. "Awe, you sounded great too!" Calum replied, scooting up next to me. "That paint war was exhausting," I said before slipping into a sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter! But hey, at least i updated! Next update will prob be going to/in Aus