Chapter 21

Ashton's POV 

"I'm not sure you should be here right now," Michael said from the doorway when I arrived at his house. "Mate, we need to practice and start writing new music," I replied. "My daughter is right through this door, and last time I checked, she doesn't want anything to do with you," He replied. "Just...just let me explain myself to her," I pleaded. "She doesn't want you here, Ash. You hurt her, and she's my daughter now. If she doesn't want to see you then she's not going to see you. You should go home. Maybe come by in three days, when she's left for tour," He said, and my eyes widened. "Yeah, they're already touring. They're going with Set It Off and Against The Current," He said. "I knew it!" I said. "Excuse me?" Michael asked, crossing his arms as he leaned against the door frame. "I knew she was going to go after one of them," I said. "Leave," Michael said. "You know very well that that's not true." He said.

"She was a fan. Don't you remember what it's like to be a fan of something? Chrissy got her his skype so they could work on songs and now at the last minute the opening band cancelled and so now they're going on tour. It's good for her to be away from you and there's nothing happening between her and any of the guys from Set It Off." Michael said. "Now get away from my house until Abby isn't home anymore," He said. "Fine, but it wasn't my fault," I said and walked to my car. I took a deep breath and headed back home. As I began driving away I heard shouts and saw someone running out of Abby's house, and I thought it was actually her. I thought maybe, just maybe she would let us make up. But I was wrong. "ASHTON COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" She screamed, running after my car. I stopped driving so she could catch up. "Roll down the windows and tell me why you did it," she siad. "Kalee-" I started. "Why did you leave her for Bryana?" She shouted. "Is that what she's telling everyone?" I asked, anger growing inside me. "No, but everyone knows it's true. Did you honeslty get so starstruck by a model that you left your own girlfriend? She would've done anything for you and you know it so why did you betray her like that?!" She shouted. "Kalee, you don't understand," I said. "Oh, I understand perfectly. I understand because my boyfriend cheated on me, too, and I just found out today! Why do you guys think you're better than everyone else?" She asked.

"We don't!" I argued. "Never talk to my sister or me again. I would say to never come to our house again, but that seems pretty impossible. Please, if you ever see her, don't try to apologize. I know her better than anyone and I know that she doesn't want to see you ever again. You make her sick, you make me sick," She said. "Kalee!" Michael said, grabbing her arm. You need to finish packing, you don't have much time," he said, not even glancing my way. "Sorry, dad," Kalee said, shooting me a glare before they walked off and I drove home. I didn't intend for them to hate me, and I never even wanted to break up, but I knew this was all my fault. 

Cody's POV 

We were almost in L.A. and we were really excited to start the tour with Against The Current and Nameless, the band that Abby and Kalee were in. "We're going to be there in, like, an hour," Maxx said. "Yeah, you can take a nap and make the time go faster," Dan said from his bunk. "I'm too excited to nap," I replied, texting Kalee on skype. 

Me: hey

K: hey

Me: we're less than an hour away and im so excited!!!!

K: I can't wait to actually get to meet you irl like Abby did, i'm kind of jealous lol

Me: you can expect giant hugs from all of us

K: you can expect them back from us, too

Me: good

K: a hug may be just what I need after my idiot ex