Chapter 17

Abby's POV

Kalee and I had just finished cleaning for Michael's mystery friend to come down to L.A. and stay with us for a while. We were currently watching Doctor Who while dad was up in his room. The Doctor Who episode that we were watching was Doomsday, even though it's one of the saddest. About halfway through, the doorbell rang. I threw the remote at Kalee so she could pause the show while I got the door. I opened it and saw someone I wasn't expecting standing infront of me. "Ash? I thought you were someone else. Dad's expecting a guest," I said. "Oh, I know who he's expecting. He wanted me to come down today so we could do some writing," Ashton replied, giving me a peck on the cheek before going upstairs to dad's room.

"It'd be weird for my boyfriend to come over to talk to dad...It'd be weird." Kalee said, laughing as I closed the door and joined her on the couch. "Yeah, it's a bit weird but they were friends before they knew I existed," I said as the doorbell rang again. I groaned, getting up again. "I swear, if it's Cal or Like, I'm slamming the door in their faces. They know the garage code," I said, opening the door and freezing. The girl standing three feet infront of me was one of my biggest inspirations and heroes. "This is Michael's house, right?" The girl asked. "Yes...hi, sorry, it's just, wow," I said. "You're Chrissy Costanza and I'm a huge fan and I didn't know you knew my dad." I said, mentally face-palming for being such an idiot. She let out a small laugh. "You're really sweet. I think we're gonna be friends," she said. "I hope so. Come in," I said.

"Did you say Chrissy Costanza is here?!" Kalee asked excitedly from the living room. "Yes!" I called. "Chrissy! I missed you so much!" Kalee said, running in and giving Chrissy a hug. "Wait, you know each other?" I asked. "Yeah, I played for Against The Current back in England. It was incredible," Kalee said, smiling. "How did I never know about this?" I asked as Michael came running down the stairs. "I've talked to Mikey Way and I know All Time Low and Kellin Quinn," he said. "Please introduce me!!" I said, having a complete fangirl moment. "To which ones?" Dad asked. "Any--all of them! Please, oh my God!" I said as he hug her Chrissy and Ashton hugged me.

"We're gonna write with All Time Low later this year and we're having Kellin over to celebrate the release of Madness when it comes out," Ashton said. "What about Mikey Way? He's tweeted Jack Barakat, maybe we could all meet him! Oh, God, if the rest of my life is like this, I'll never complain again," I said, making everyone laugh. "It's kind of like it, yeah. My band and I got to work with Set It Off and The Ready Set, plus we're nominated for an award! I've heard your sound, and I think you girls are gonna go far," Chrissy said. "That means so much coming from you," I said, smiling like a complete idiot.

Yay or nay? I finally updated so that's a yay, I guess. Please vote, comment, all that fluff!! I love hearing what you guys think! Also, I kind of stalk you if you say something interesting or have an interesting profile pic. Anyways ilyasm! Stay rockin'! "Stay happy, not crappy" - Johnnie Guilbert