chapter 15

Chapter 15 : T- virus transformation! Adult Period!

During this period, Roy had been thinking that he would have died in the lava river if Spider Queen Araniya had shot a shadow arrow or a spiderweb at him while he was on the rock.

However, Araniya did not use such magic. It was not just her. Roy had not met any demon throughout his journey that used magic in the truest sense of the word.

He would have thought that there was no magic in this world if it was not because he could clearly see a magic energy stat as an attribute…

Now came the question. Roy had magic energy as an attribute since he was born, so that meant that the other demons should as well. However, why was it that none of them used magic?

Could a demon who did not know magic be considered a demon at all?

Roy observed for a long time before he made his guesses.

His first guess was that the magic energy reserve of low-rank demons was too low to meet the conditions to use magic. His second guess was that the power of magic released was too weak and not as efficient as physical attacks, which was why low-rank demons did not like to use it.

His last guess was that the demons on the upper level of the Abyss had magic energy, but because of the lack of inheritance of magic knowledge, they did not know how to use magic at all!

Simply put, they were uneducated and uncivilized…

In fact, after giving it some thought, the third guess was probably the case. The upper level of the Abyss was chaotic and had fighting all day long. It was basically another version of human slums. Even if there was a demon language, he had not even seen a demon that was literate. It was no wonder there was not any inheritance of knowledge!

Perhaps he could only head to the lower levels of this Abyss to obtain the knowledge of magic after becoming strong enough in this upper level. If that were the case, it would explain why there were not any high-rank demons on this level. The high-rank demons were elites and were not going to live in slums with these peasants…

Roy felt refreshed, feeling like he stumbled upon the truth. If it was really what he guessed, did that mean that he could create a magic skill?

This was not impossible. Roy was an anomaly among the demons after all. He could use the customization system to modify himself, so he did not need to follow the usual route of demon evolution!

The ability to use magic in the upper level of the Abyss where most of the other demons did not know how to use magic was an advantage that required no explanation!

Roy had a feeling of superiority originating from human intellect over these low-rank demons with muscles in their heads. He basked in the joy of crushing them not only with his intellect but also with his strength.

Just do it, it was time to make a wave!

No matter how sure the plan looked, his priority was to ensure the supply of souls.

The first thing that Roy thought of was the T-Virus. He had drawn the material, so he would definitely use it. Roy estimated that he would need a hundred or so ‘complete low-quality’ souls to materialize it. Not only could the T-Virus greatly increase his physical strength, but it would also increase the possibility of giving him a superpower like Psychokinesis! Roy’s original definition of T-Virus was Perfect Infusion after all.

Although Psychokinesis probably could not be considered magic, Roy was not that demanding. He was satisfied as long as it served its purpose.

Next, Roy entered hardcore mode and launched a massacre. All the demons and monsters weaker than Roy faced tough luck since he killed to hunt souls, not just for food!