chapter 117: tia dalma

Chapter 117 Tia Dalma

Although the uninhabited island that Roy chose was not large, there was a rather tall mountain on it. From the looks of it, this island was not a coral island born from the sea but formed by the drifting and shifting of tectonic plates.

When Roy saw this mountain, an idea struck him, and he used his magic power to freeze the entire mountain.

Then, at the foot of this mountain, he created a huge throne made of ice!

Sitting satisfied on the throne, Roy stabbed Frostmourne into the ground. From today onward, this place will be called the Frozen Throne! Hmm… The Black Frozen Throne!

This could be considered a bit of wicked fun. It was mainly because after Roy discovered that his demon blood could actually create a lich, he felt that he might really be able to find a world where Arthas existed one day… This Frozen Throne established in the Pirates of the Caribbean world could be considered as a preview in advance…

He would leave the Frozen Throne behind and hand this island over to Cassandra when he left. The people from the church and the Inquisition who burned her mother to death were already dead, and the pirates who killed her would also be caught before long. Cassandra’s revenge would soon be completed, and Roy had to return to the Abyss eventually. However, Cassandra could not leave with him and could only stay in this world for the time being, so Roy felt that it was necessary to find her a place to rest.

Cassandra’s magic power attribute was the exact same as Roy’s. When Roy left, her magic power would still be able to maintain this Frozen Throne.

Now, Cassandra had grown into a qualified lich after absorbing large amounts of life force, and she already had the strength to protect herself. Because her phylactery, which was her soul, was in Roy’s hands, Roy had already made a box that could preserve her soul for a long time. This way, even if she were really killed, she would revive after some time. Although there might be a period of weakness, as long as Roy did not destroy her soul, she would not die in this world. As time passed, as long as Cassandra could absorb enough life force, she would become stronger, and perhaps she could really grow into a lich king here.

Of course, the premise here was that the more powerful existences, such as the sea goddess Calypso, would not do anything to Cassandra. Roy did not know if this existence that was regarded as a god could really eliminate a lịch.

In any case, Roy still wanted to protect Cassandra as much as possible. After all, she was the first lich that Roy could summon.

Yes, she could be summoned. It might not work in the Abyss since the Abyss rejected almost all non-demon creatures. Perhaps Cassandra would not be able to enter the Abyss, but maybe in other worlds, Roy could summon her through the connection between Cassandra’s phylactery and her body. Roy had such a thought when he took the seal from Jack Sparrow. The only person he knew that could pose a threat to Cassandra was Calypso, so he planned to let her stay sealed forever.

However, Roy felt that if he were Calypso, he would absolutely not sit back and watch a demon bring the seal back to the Abyss, so Roy speculated that there was a chance that Calypso would come looking for him.

Therefore, Roy was prepared to negotiate with Calypso. It was not impossible for him to return the seal token to her, but if they could not reach an agreement, Roy would follow his original plan… At this time, Cassandra found a corpse. It was a corpse that had long rotted away on the uninhabited island. Perhaps it was a victim who had been pushed ashore by the sea. After obtaining this rotting corpse, like what she had said to Roy earlier, Cassandra stuffed the soul of the person who had burned her mother into it!