chapter 113: exorcism prayer

Chapter 113 Exorcism Prayer

At this time, in this sea, it was the English Royal Navy and the Spanish Invincible Armada that were fighting for supremacy.

In the mid-sixteenth century, Spain established the largest fleet at the time in order to protect its maritime transportation routes and its oversea interests. The fleet dominated the Mediterranean and the Atlantic Ocean and proudly called itself the 'Invincible Armada'. The Spanish relied on the Invincible Armada to plunder large amounts of gold and silver, quickly making Spain the richest maritime empire in Europe.

At that time, English was also in the budding state of industrial development. A large number of manufactured industrial products forced it to look for oversea commercial markets, and innovations in ship manufacturing and navigation technology further boosted England's ambitions to capture colonies. For Spain, it naturally would not allow other countries to infringe on its interests from the colonies. Thus, in this historical background, England and Spain were like fire and water.

At the time, England's maritime forces were not strong enough to compete with the Spanish naval fleets. However, England adopted a method of conniving the pirates, issuing them 'privateering permits' and using the power of pirates to interfere with and attack the Spanish. The pirates organized their attacks at sea and robbed Spanish ships that carried gold and silver, causing Spain to suffer massive losses.

The Queen of England allowed the pirates to offer their wealth to clean their identities. She even gave the pirates the corresponding nobility according to the amount of wealth they offered, leading to the wealth and gold that they had plundered from the sea gradually flowing into England. England used this wealth to gradually make the Royal Navy stronger and began to compete with the Invincible Armada for maritime supremacy.

At this point in the Pirates of the Caribbean world, the Invincible Armada had actually declined after a few unsuccessful expeditions against England. But regardless, it was still a powerful force at sea.

The Invincible Armada was incomparable to the Black Sea fleet led by Pirate Lord Ammand!

What appeared in front of Roy was only a portion of the Invincible Armada. There were more than thirty ships, all of which were sailing warships. The entire fleet carried about twenty thousand soldiers and sailors, as well as nearly a thousand cannons. It was a huge fleet that the Royal Navy could only deal with carefully.

More than thirty sailing warships lined up on the surface of the sea, facing Roy with their sides. The densely packed cannons aimed at the Frozen Ghost Ship, and after the order, hundreds of cannons fired at the same time. A few seconds later, deafening booms resounded as the entire fleet tilted due to the powerful recoil from the firing.

Hundreds of cannonballs flew toward Roy's ship. Although most of them fell into the sea and became near misses, the remaining ones hit Roy's ship. Dozens of cannonballs bombarded the Frozen Ghost Ship at the same time, blowing it into countless fragments!

Before the Spaniards fired, Roy had already flown up with Fat Tiger and Cassandra. Although the cannonballs had not hit him, Roy felt furious when he saw the Frozen Ghost Ship being destroyed again.

The second one! Why do the Frozen Ghost Ships get destroyed so soon?

Roy's face darkened as he waved his hand. "Free attack!"

Roy had never thought of provoking the Royal Navy or the Invincible Armada, but since the opponent had already come, Roy naturally could not back down.

Roy flapped his demon wings and charged toward the Invincible Armada. Fat Tiger and Cassandra followed closely behind.