chapter 90:

The Thule Society’s headquarters was a massive European-style manor.

In the surrounding open area, there were several machine guns behind piled up sandbags. These machine guns covered the front door of the manor, making it easy to defend and difficult to attack.

At this moment, perhaps the German troops here had already received the news, and they appeared very nervous. Even at four o’clock in the morning, they were still on high alert. The searchlights on the roof of the manor were sweeping the surroundings back and forth, and many German officers dressed in SS uniforms were loudly commanding the soldiers to increase their fortifications.

According to the intelligence the Allies obtained, the Thule Society’s headquarters was underground, and this manor had a passage for escape, so after splitting up some people to guard the exit of this passage, the remaining people followed Roy and attacked the manor!

Almost instantly, the sounds of gunshots and explosions rang out. The defensive power of the German troops guarding this manor was formidable, but the Allies had a Gundam!

Roy led Fat Tiger and charged toward the defensive points around the manor. When the German soldiers saw Roy’s demonic appearance, they broke down almost instantly! Since they were guarding this place, they certainly knew what they were protecting. Black magic and dark creatures were no stranger to them. In their impression, the Thule Society’s existence was for summoning supernatural creatures, mysterious and powerful.

However, a supernatural creature was attacking them, so the German troops quickly lost their will to fight…

Under Roy’s lead, the defensive fortifications did not cause too much trouble for the operation team. Before long, they entered the manor.

After entering the manor, a few people wearing black robes and cloaks appeared. Needless to say, these people were the believers of the Thule Society.

“Damned sinners, the God of Darkness will punish you!” The believers of the Thule Society were full of anger as they shouted at the Allied soldiers.

“Sorry, the God of Darkness is on our side now!” The operation team soldiers grinned and pulled the triggers.

Dadada. The submachine gun’s bullets entered the bodies of these believers, but something strange happened. These people were not killed. Instead, they were fine, as though they had never been injured. The bullets seemed to have passed through their bodies.

“What’s going on?” The operation team soldiers were shocked, but before they could figure out what was going on, the believers took out their guns from under their robes and started fighting back.

On the stairs and in the corridor, there was so much gunfire that the operation team could not even lift their heads. They tried to attack, but without exception, none of them could kill these people.

Just as everyone was at a loss, a strange force suddenly struck. The floor of the manor was rolled up by this force, as though a powerful shock wave was raging through, and debris flew all over the manor. The believers of the Thule Society who were attacking the operation team were swept up and sent flying by this force. Then they crashed onto the ground amid screams, half dead.

The lights in the manor also extinguished. In the darkness, a pair of shiny blood-red eyes appeared. People could vaguely see his tall figure and the shadow of the demon wings behind him.

Upon seeing this, everyone, including the operation team, could not help but gulp. They only felt an unprecedented sense of fear spread throughout their bodies…

For collecting souls, Roy followed the operation team into the manor. As soon as he entered, he saw the believers of the Thule Society suppressing the operation team, so he had no choice but to help.