chapter 115: Cassandra's revenge

Chapter 115: Cassandra’s Revenge

Perhaps in the impression of many people, ice and snow only had one color—white, pure, and flawless. However, this ice island Roy created that occupied a large area of the sea resembled a black crystal, carrying a mysterious and strange magnificence.

Everything froze in an instant, creating a timeless beauty. It was the most unique art of Roy’s Dark Cold magic power!

Walking on the black crystal-like floating island, Roy admired his masterpiece. Although Roy had learned this Ice Age move from Admiral Aokiji, he had not used high-quality souls to create this skill because this skill was too simple. It was nothing more than brainlessly and crazily outputting the power of ice, requiring no special manipulation.

However, compared to Aokiji who could directly freeze a strait, Roy’s freezing range was not considered large. Moreover, he discovered that despite it being brainless magic power output, he was still lacking skill in magic power output. In the seawater below this floating island, some parts had icicles growing out that pierced toward the bottom of the sea due to the concentration of magic power. While some places had a weaker distribution of magic power, so there were no such icicles. If he were to dive into the water, he would see a scene that looked like dog teeth interlocking at the bottom of the floating island.

Oh, quite a few fish were frozen as well…

If Roy could control the output of his magic power better, he might be able to make an evenly flat ice surface at the bottom of the floating island, or he could merge these icicles into a single icicle that connected to the sea bed. This way, the floating island could even take root here and not drift with the waves.

After realizing this, Roy found the next direction of his training. He needed to master the technique of skillfully controlling magic power output. He might be able to do this quickly or slowly, and perhaps it was one of the skills that had to be mastered to become a high-rank demon…

While Roy was looking at the ice sculptures, Fat Tiger and Cassandra landed and followed closely behind him. After seeing the lifelike expressions of the soldiers through the black ice, Cassandra could not help asking, “Master, are these people still alive?”

“Still alive, but they’re going to die soon!” Roy replied without looking back.

Roy deliberately did not use the dark power contained in the ice to make the ice sculptures collapse. He planned to keep them for a long time, so the frozen soldiers were actually still alive.

However, this would only be for a short period of time…

In many movies and novels, living creatures that had been frozen tens of thousands of years ago could still recover after defrosting. But this kind of thing was basically deceiving people! Even the so-called cold hibernation technology used for interstellar travel required the corresponding drugs to protect the human body. Otherwise, the cells of living creatures subjected to extreme cold would quickly die. In particular, when low temperatures were transmitted to the inside of the human body, the water in the body would also turn into ice, causing the volume to increase, thereby constantly squeezing the internal organs and bones. In the end, the immense pressure would crush the organs and bones.

Just like the high temperatures of flames, the low temperatures of frost were also fatal…

“Take advantage of the fact that these guys aren’t dead yet to absorb their life force!” Roy said to Cassandra. “There are nearly twenty thousand people. Such a huge amount of life force is enough for you to advance once! With enough strength, you’ll have the power to protect yourself after I leave…”