Chapter 42: Summoned by Another Demon

Fat Tiger grew constantly as the days passed and became more ferocious with each hunt.

However, Fat Tiger’s growing curiosity from the ‘curious’ attribute Roy set when designing him made Roy a little helpless. After being able to hunt alone, Fat Tiger stopped killing demons and monsters immediately, and he would tease them over and over.

He would first let the prey escape and then chase it from behind. He would knock down the opponent with a swoop and then let the prey go again. He would simply use his claws to hold the opponent down if he saw some strangely-shaped demons and then use the six eyes of his three heads to observe the prey. He would only kill the prey when he got bored of it.

And when Roy brought him on explorations, he would run around. Although he would run back quickly, he would come back with some strange things dangling in his mouths from time to time. Most of them were demon corpses in the wilderness, though there were also strangely-shaped stones, eggshells left by certain monsters, and so on. He would offer the things he brought back to Roy, his master, and then look at Roy while waiting for praise with anticipation.

Whenever this happened, Roy was caught between laughter and tears. The hellhound was a dog after all…

The only saving grace was that Roy had yet to settle down and set up a home. Otherwise, Fat Tiger would have probably torn his house down like a husky.

During this time, Roy had been feeding Fat Tiger a part of the hunted souls to promote his growth. He stored the remaining ones to make Magic Energy Growth Potions. After he set the definitions, these potions considerably increased the efficiency of souls, and this method of increasing his magic energy was much better than simply devouring souls.

Roy’s magic energy increased to more than ninety in two months. He was about to break a hundred.

Fat Tiger had nearly matured, and the harvest he obtained from the Van Helsing world had almost been digested, so Roy could not help but want to satisfy his wanderlust in other worlds.

After returning from the Van Helsing world, Roy understood one thing. The Gates of the Abyss probably connected to some parallel worlds. However, the main characters of these worlds were not true main characters because they could be killed far too easily.

Therefore, Roy speculated that these so-called main characters were actually just special characters born at a certain point in the evolution of these worlds. Even if they no longer existed, the worlds would still exist and continue to operate and evolve.

Only a Van Helsing world might not be able to show it, but Roy had a premonition that if he chose to be summoned again, he would likely be more or less familiar with that world!

Whether demons or angels, they were both creatures imagined by humans in the final analysis. Since they truly existed now, it meant that human fantasies became realities!

The originally fantasy world of Van Helsing became a real parallel world, so it would not be surprising if other worlds that humans fantasized about were to appear.

Roy did not know why this happened, but he felt that it was probably related to humans.

He linked it to how his system transformed and materialized the things he drew. It made Roy increasingly wonder whether or not all information might be materialized.

The human imagination was very rich. They generated a lot of information when their fantasies about the mysterious were recorded and materialized through images. This information gave birth to the existence of angels and demons. At the same time, it spawned numerous fantasy worlds. In turn, angels and demons continuously appeared in the human worlds, which also deepened the human cognition of the two, so the fantasy became clearer and clearer.