chapter 87: hellboy

With doubts in his mind, Roy asked again carefully. A living demon was right in front of him, and the captain could no longer think, so he answered whatever Roy asked.

As expected, this world’s Hitler had not been defeated by the Allies, and he was still resisting tenaciously. What was even more bizarre was that Roy learned from this captain that Hitler had formed a mysterious army. It was under the leadership of this mysterious army that the Germans had won the crucial battle of Berlin and even managed to counterattack.

From this soldier’s mouth, this mysterious army had astounding combat strength and was fearless of death. Although many of the soldiers had not seen this army before, under the leadership of this mysterious army, they had won again and again. Now, the forces on the Western Front were even attacking the British mainland…

Everything stemmed from that mysterious special army.

Hearing this, Roy felt that he might have figured out where César went after coming to this world. If he did not guess wrongly, this demon César might have already hooked up Hitler…

César was an illusion demon. Although he had not shown much combat strength in his battle with Roy, it should not be forgotten that it was because Roy had created his Eyes of Nightmare in response to his illusion ability. He might be restrained in every way possible against Roy, but when it came to ordinary humans, this illusion ability was an absolute weapon!

Moreover, César himself was an upper-middle-rank demon. His demon blood could also create monsters when consumed by ordinary people. Roy suspected that the so-called mysterious army might be an illusion demon army created by César.

No wonder César wanted to remain in this world. He had a connection with this world’s greatest madman. With the help of César’s extraordinary power, Hitler could reignite the war all over Europe, and with the support of Hitler, César could harvest an ending stream of souls in this world!

Roy could not help but wonder which parallel world could summon demons through black magic during World War II.

What Roy could think of were Hellboy and the Marvel worlds… But after thinking about it carefully, judging from the repulsive force of this world, Roy realized it might not be the Marvel world. In a high-energy plane like that, even if Roy did not sign a demon contract, he would still be able to stay for a long time, instead of just one month like now.

In that case, it was most likely the Hellboy world!

Of course, it could also be an unknown world to Roy. But in any case, Roy at least had an idea. To verify it, he only needed to see if there was a demon like Hellboy.

After thinking about it, Roy looked at the remaining German soldiers. The two-hundred-odd troops only had dozens left. All of them had panicked expressions. They were probably worried that Roy would kill them after the questioning.

However, on the contrary, Roy did not intend to kill them but planned to let them go.

This was what Roy was thinking. Although he had roughly guessed that César might be collaborating with Hitler, Roy was unfamiliar with this world and would not be able to find César even if he knew about it. Who knew if he would be hiding in Berlin or Hamburg? The memory crystal could no longer indicate the whereabouts of the Balotan Pillar, so it was naturally impossible to determine where César was. Therefore, Roy felt that he needed information!

And if he did not guess wrongly, Hitler might be able to fool the low-level soldiers about the fact that he was getting help from a demon. But he might not necessarily be unable to conceal it from the upper echelons of the Allies. Perhaps they were also very anxious about it. If they were to know that a demon was chasing after the demon that was in cahoots with Hitler, then Roy believed that the Allies would be more than happy to provide information on the location of this demon!