chapter 103: an unforgettable greeting gift

When Roy finished, Fat Tiger and Cassandra arrived.

Cassandra could not fly, but she could float. After Fat Tiger placed her on a ship, he no longer bothered with her. He jumped onto another ship and started a fire!

No one dared to approach a ferocious creature like Fat Tiger. The legends of various worlds were different. Some said that hellhounds were the gatekeepers of the Underworld, and some said that hellhounds were evil dogs from Hell. But no matter what kind of legend it was, hellhounds were terrifying existences. The pirates had never come into contact with such a mythical creature before, but today, they finally witnessed one.

Flames! Black flames! When Fat Tiger opened his mouth and spat out the blazing hell flames, no matter whether it was the ship or humans, none of them were spared!

Hellfire did not release much heat, but perhaps it was because of this that the temperature of hellfire was extremely high. Any part of the pirates that touched the hellfire would be burnt to a crisp within a few seconds, and they would not even have time to jump into the water to extinguish the flames!

Furthermore, even if they had time to jump into the sea, they would not be able to extinguish the black flames. This was because the burning of hellfire did not rely on oxygen but on the magic power of the caster! As long as the caster’s magic power was not exhausted, hellfire would not extinguish, even in the water!

Fat Tiger, the hellhound that was burning with black flames, wreaked havoc on the pirate ship and soon ignited the entire ship. Countless pirates wailed as they burnt into ashes, and Fat Tiger preyed on their souls one by one.

Compared to the situation where Roy and Fat Tiger had wiped out a ship the moment they attacked, the pirate ship that Cassandra boarded was considered lucky. After absorbing the life force of a lot of pirates, Cassandra’s magic power had grown quite a bit, but she was still unable to destroy a ship so quickly. On the pirate ship, she constantly unleashed her frost magic power, turning the pirates rushing up into pitch-black crystal ice sculptures. These ice sculptures were truly lifelike because they retained the movements of the pirates.

After turning all the pirates on the ship into ice sculptures, Cassandra then calmly reaped their life force and souls…

One pirate ship after another broke apart, was burned by black flames, or turned into ice sculptures. At every moment, the screams of the Black Sea pirates rang out. Soon, more than half of the pirate fleet was destroyed.

Ammand, son of the Black Sea, one of the Nine Pirate Lords, was currently on his flagship. Although other pirate ships protected the flagship, Ammand did not feel safe at all. When he saw how Roy fought through his spyglass, he realized that he had made a huge mistake!

Demons were different from humans! He was not the kind of existence that could be defeated by cannons and human wave tactics!

When he saw that Roy could fly, he knew that the pirates had lost their greatest advantage because Roy did not fight on the water at all…

As for the reanimated corpses that he had placed on the ships, they had no effect at all. No matter how powerful reanimated corpses were, or how fearless of death they were, if they could not even come into contact with the enemy, how could they play their role?

In the past, Ammand was most pleased with himself for having these reanimated corpses as subordinates. However, he now realized that the threat of the reanimated corpses was only useful against humans. To the demon, hellhound, and lich, they were nothing…