chapter 79:I'll let you guys off today

At first, Roy did not know what was happening.

He only felt that something had happened to his body overnight, and he was in a very agitated state.

However, this agitation was not the same as the mania malnutrition caused. When Roy checked his status in the system interface, there were no abnormal prompts. However, some scenes popped up in Roy’s mind uncontrollably. These scenes were actually from some of the action movies he had seen in his previous life!

These scenes were very scattered, but they intertwined in his mind, making him feel his blood surge.

“Damn it, what the hell is going on?” Roy was very vigilant and felt that this was not normal.

Roy looked at Fat Tiger and found that Fat Tiger was not acting strangely. He thought that it was merely his problem, so he quickly thought about whether he had eaten anything that should not be eaten yesterday.

Fat Tiger suddenly stood up, shut his mouths, sniffed, and then called out to Roy, signaling that a demon had intruded onto his territory.

Roy could only put it aside for the time being and decided to expel the intruder first under Fat Tiger’s lead.

Roy’s territory was not big, about two square kilometers. Within this area, there was a group of monsters known as fire salamanders, about a thousand of them. Roy was a frost demon, and it was very easy for him to deal with these lizards that breathed flames, so he regarded them as his usual source of souls and food. Fat Tiger used his urine to circle the range of where these lizards lived, and it became Roy’s territory.

The area of two square kilometers was neither too big nor too small, so other middle-rank demons often appeared. Fat Tiger’s sense of smell was very sensitive, and he could smell these intruders from afar. Usually, if the intruding middle-rank demons were just passing by and did not linger around, Fat Tiger would not warn Roy. However, if the other party stayed too long or had the smell of blood from the fire salamanders, it meant that the intruder was moving Roy’s interests. Roy then had to check if he should expel or kill the other party as appropriate.

When Roy brought Fat Tiger to find this intruder, Roy found that the intruder was a snake demon!

The so-called snake demons of the Abyss did not have the image of the legendary Medusa but were real snakes with demon horns. This demon was about the size of an anaconda and had no limbs. It moved along the ground, but it also had a pair of demon wings and could fly. There were not many of this kind of demon in the middle Abyss, but Roy had seen a few during this month and knew that it was a true demon and not a monster.

When Roy found this snake demon, he found it sitting on a rock in his territory. Its lower body was in a circle, its upper body was arched up with its demon wings spread behind it, and its head was raised while hissing.

“Get out! This is my hunting range!” Roy was feeling irritated, so he immediately shouted in the demon language upon seeing the snake demon.

However, the snake demon looked at Roy without saying anything. It stretched out its tongue, searching for something in the air.

Seeing how this fellow was being silent, Roy thought that it was coveting his territory, so he could not help but release his magic power to prepare to expel it by force.

The dark frost aura spread out immediately, and the temperature in the air dropped sharply. The ground around them was covered with a layer of pitch-black frost, and there was a crackling sound from the contraction and collapse.

Fat Tiger leaned forward and watched the snake demon with a threatening growl.

However, at this moment, the snake demon suddenly spoke, using demon language to say, “Very unique… magic power! You… very powerful…”