chapter 130: Super Large-scale War summons

Chapter 130 Super Large-scale War Summons

The compressing of magic power was still going on. Roy had thought that he only needed to compress it once, and his demon heart would be able to accommodate the growth of magic power again. But after getting Araniya’s inherited memories, Roy found that this compression was actually a requirement. In order to become a high-rank demon, the most basic requirement was to compress magic power into a ‘liquid’! This liquid state was actually also a concept. It meant that after repeatedly compressing magic power, it could essentially be sensed like the blood in his body…

Obviously, this was a very long process…

Over the coming days, Roy stayed in the middle Abyss and lived a fairly regular life. Every day, when his magic power was abundant, he compressed his magic power once and then brought Fat Tiger, who had returned from mining, to hunt souls and food. Occasionally, he would fight a few demons who intruded into his territory and take away their souls.

Although Roy relied on his massive amount of magic power and the innate restraint of frost demons against other demons, winning much more than he lost, as time passed, Roy found his weakness—compared to some old demons, his combat experience was lacking!

When he encountered evenly matched opponents and could not rely on his strength to crush them, Roy always fought strenuously because he lacked combat experience. After all, he was still a very young demon in the Abyss and could be said to be too young. From his birth until the present, he had been living in the Abyss for about two years, and most demons were probably still low-rank ones at this time and living in the upper Abyss. In contrast, Roy was about to advance to high-rank demon. His strength had indeed improved too quickly.

However, this increase in strength mainly referred to the increase in magic power. In fact, the overall strength of demons consisted mainly of three things: magic power, physical strength, and combat experience. Roy’s improvement was uneven.

Therefore, slowing down in promoting to high-rank demon was actually beneficial for him. Roy understood this point, so he was not in a rush.

Time passed by slowly, and half a year passed by in the blink of an eye. During this half a year, Roy did not go to a Gate of the Abyss again to respond to the summons to go to another world. Instead, he tried to find other demons to fight against to increase his combat experience.

During this time, Roy finally completed his meticulously designed armor!

This armor Roy designed used Surplices as reference. It had a helmet, gauntlets, arm guards, shoulder guards, a chest plate, a waist guard, skirt armor, greaves, boots, wings, and so on. All of the materials were made of his black ice. Roy had designed it to be like a transformation skill and usually did not wear it, but when needed, he used the skill to form the armor with magic power!

But regrettably, there were not enough souls to materialize this armor!

It couldn’t be helped. The attributes Roy set for this armor were simply too powerful, so even though he had not used Magic Energy Growth Potions during this time and had accumulated twenty thousand souls, it was still not enough. Cold Winter Armor (temporary name)

Material: Dark Cold Magic Power

Equip: One-time consumption of magic power to form the armor. Afterward, there is no need to consume magic power to maintain it. Can be removed when wanted.

Indestructible: Can withstand powerful physical attacks. Even if the damage exceeds the limit, it will not be completely destroyed, only shattered.

Self-repairing: When the armor breaks or is damaged, it will automatically absorb magic power to repair. The repair speed depends on the magic power supply speed. Super Recovery: Provides at least ten times the activity recovery speed and magic power recovery speed.