chapter 110: the demons game

Chapter 110: The Demon's Game

Roy could not figure out what had happened to him, so he could only put down his curiosity for the time being.

At this time, Jack Sparrow's eyes kept darting around as he observed the situation on the ship. When he realized that what he had proposed was not what the demon in front of him wanted, he began to consider how to escape.

It was very dangerous to make a deal with a demon. When the negotiation failed, Jack Sparrow was worried. What if the demon was in a bad mood and directly took away his soul...

Roy noticed what Jack Sparrow was thinking. He did not care much about Jack Sparrow's soul, but he would not be a demon if he let him leave his ship so easily.

Roy suddenly had an idea.

He stood up, walked in front of Jack Sparrow, and bent down to stare straight at him. "Although I'm not interested in your deal, you're the first person in this world to find me for one, so I can give you preferential treatment!"

"Wh-what kind of preferential treatment?" Jack Sparrow asked carefully.

"Another deal!" Roy grinned at Jack Sparrow. "Do you like money?"

"Of course!" Jack Sparrow shrugging lightly, pretending that he was calm. "Who doesn't like money in this world?"

"In that case, I'll give you a chance!" Roy extended his right hand in the air, his palm facing the deck.

Jack Sparrow was puzzled about what Roy wanted to do, but before he could ask, a golden flash appeared in Roy's hand!

Ding! A gold item fell onto the deck and produced a crisp and pleasant sound. When Jack Sparrow heard the sound, his ears immediately perked up!

Before he could cry out in surprise, another gold item fell from Roy's hand...

One piece, two pieces... ten pieces, a hundred pieces! Under Jack Sparrow's stupefied gaze, a large number of gold bars continuously fell out of the void and landed on the deck, colliding with the other gold bars and making crisp sounds.

"Oh my... oh my God!" Jack Sparrow knelt down. Ignoring the danger of being hit by the gold bars, he pounced onto them.

However, Roy was still releasing the gold bars from the system space. Jack Sparrow, who was kneeling, was quickly buried in gold bars.

In the end, Roy finally stopped releasing the gold bars when Jack Sparrow was buried with only his head still exposed. At this moment, most of the deck was submerged by the gold bars. The thousands of glittering gold bars made Jack Sparrow's eyes shine, and he excitedly enjoyed this feeling of lying in the gold pile. He did not mind that he was almost buried but instead tried to swim in the gold pile, stirring the gold bars and making clanking sounds.

Looking at Jack Sparrow's excited expression, Roy confirmed that humans really could not see the black gas on the gold...

After Jack Sparrow had enjoyed himself enough in this pile of gold, Roy said with a calm expression, "How do you like it?"

"Oh my God!" Jack Sparrow grabbed a few bars and kissed them hard. "It's true! You're definitely not a demon but a real angel! No, even angels aren't as generous as you! Oh, look at these cute little ones. They're so charming, and their voices are so sweet. They... are the cutest things in the world!"

After seeing the thousands of gold bars, Jack Sparrow's tone toward Roy changed, and he even addressed Roy respectfully.

Roy looked at Jack Sparrow, who was seemingly already regarding the gold as his own. He did not say a word and allowed Jack Sparrow to revel in it. After a while, Roy suddenly said calmly, "I know you love this gold, but who told you that I was going to give it all to you?"