chapter 83: fighting the illusion demon

Although he said that, César looked at Roy’s eyes involuntarily.

Then he saw the pentagrams in Roy’s eyes…

In his impression, he had never seen any demon bloodline with demon eyes like Roy’s. For a moment, he had some doubts about Roy’s background.

At this time, Roy said, “You know about the execution demon, so I’m not the first to chase you down, right?”

“Yes!” César replied proudly. “You aren’t the first demon to come to execute me. Before you, Rogeros sent two execution demons. But unfortunately, they failed to kill me, and I devoured their souls instead!”

“You address him directly by name? You don’t seem to have any fear of the demon lord?” Roy asked with interest.

“What does the demon lord count as?!” César raised his ax and roared, “If my plan succeeds, I will also become an existence like him! No! I could even be stronger than him!”

“Oh?!” Roy pretended to be very interested. “Can you tell me what your plan is? Also, what’s the use of the demon artifact you stole?”

“Fool, why should I…” César subconsciously wanted to scold him, but before he could finish, a scene appeared in his mind.

In this scene, Demon Lord Rogeros suddenly appeared behind him, stretched out his hand, directly pierced his chest, and crushed his demon heart!

César was worthy of being an illusion demon. The scene abruptly stopped here. He immediately saw through it and realized that it was not real, so he forcibly controlled his thoughts and terminated this scene he imagined. But even so, the fear of death permeated his entire body, making him feel his blood run cold.

Although César had said that the demon lord was no big deal, he was actually most afraid of Demon Lord Rogeros. Otherwise, he would not have run away to another world to hide after stealing the demon artifact.

César was frightened by the terrifying scene he imagined. He flew into a rage and pointed his ax at Roy. “Damn it! You did it, right?!”

As a master of illusions of the Demon World, it was extremely humiliating for an illusion demon like César to actually fall into an illusion.

Of course, Roy knew that this guy must have been frightened when he looked at his eyes just now, so he did not deny it and spread his hands. “Why are you so angry? Weren’t we having a good chat?”

“You! I’m going to kill you! I’m going to rip off your demon horns and imprison your soul in them for eternity!” César roared as he raised his ax and charged at Roy.

Although he had managed to react in time, the scene he saw a moment ago was not an illusion but from his subconscious imagination. It was undoubtedly caused by this demon in front of him. This strange-looking demon in front of him made César feel an indecipherable bad emotion. He no longer planned to say anything to Roy, merely wanting to kill Roy and get rid of this execution demon.

César’s four heavy hooves ran on the ground. While his body was charging forward, the illusory body that he created also made the same actions as his body. He roared and rushed forward with his ax.

He was very confident in his illusion. He thought that Roy was already caught in his illusion when he observed him earlier.

The reason an illusion was called an illusion was that it could create a false appearance to deceive the opponent. When an opponent saw César’s illusory body, they would ignore the existence of César’s main body. The attacks made by the illusory body were all false, and only the main body would complete the fatal blow.