chapter 99: something huge

“Do you still remember your enemies?” Roy looked down at Cassandra. “Although I need to avenge you in the demon contract, since you’ve transformed into a lich because of my blood, I think you should be very willing to kill those who persecuted you personally?”

“Yes, Master!” When Cassandra heard this, she clenched her skeleton hand and said in a tone without happiness, “I want to personally kill all the pirates on that pirate ship. I want to tie the church bishop who burned my mother to death on the cross and let him have a taste of being swallowed by flames! As for my nominal father, I won’t let him die happy!”

Cassandra did not mention the slave ship because the pirates had killed all the people on the slave ship. Even if she wanted to get revenge on them, she no longer had the opportunity.

As such, Roy understood the targets that Cassandra had requested vengeance on in the demon contract: her inhuman father, the church in her hometown that was as cold as a viper, and that group of cruel pirates.

Of these three targets for revenge, the first two were relatively simple. After all, they would not be able to fly away on land. However, the pirates might be more troublesome, as they would be difficult to find because they traveled on the sea.

Most importantly, Cassandra was not too sure what the pirate group was called because she had encountered the pirates when they plundered the slave ship and could not see what their pirate flag looked like. The only clue to this pirate group was the pirate whom she had bitten the ear off of!

But it did not matter. They could always be found…

Looking at Cassandra’s tattered clothes wrapping around her skinny skeleton, Roy thought for a while before saying, “Wait, I’ll get you some clothes. You really don’t look like a lich…”

Cassandra did not object. She nodded and allowed Roy to make the arrangements. Roy opened a blank page in the system interface and began to draw.

What he drew was the lich robe of Kel’Thuzad he had in his memory because this image was too classic. Roy felt that only this robe with the petal-like bottom could be considered a true lich’s clothing!

He did not spend too much time on the drawing, nor did he consume many of his souls when he exchanged for it because he did not make any special settings for the material of the robe. There were no enchantment effects such as magic power amplification, and it was just ordinary cloth, so he did not even use a soul to exchange for it.

It had to be said that Cassandra looked much more decent after putting on the lich robe. The robe was dark blue, representing the power of darkness and frost. The petal-like skirt fluttered slightly as she floated. The towering shoulder pads and the wide collar standing upright behind her wrapped around her skull and chest, leaving only the ribs at the center of her abdomen exposed.

In the hollow eye sockets, the flames of death that were full of hatred glowed. With Cassandra’s current appearance, anyone who saw her would shudder in fear.

The only pity was that this lich, Cassandra, was different from those mages and warlocks who had been transformed by the evil ritual. She did not have too much magic power because all her power was bestowed by Roy’s of demon blood. Although she could use the power of darkness and frost, her magic power was at most at one hundred, which was not even 10% of Roy’s!

This little bit of magic power might be enough to deal with ordinary people, but based on Roy’s perception of this world’s repulsive force, this could be considered a middle-magic world. Cassandra had mentioned that the church was killing witches, so Roy speculated that there might also be existences with extraordinary powers, and perhaps they were not weak.