chapter 60:ah, I am dead

Xeron’s casting time was obviously much longer than before. Correspondingly, the magic he cast should be more powerful.

After he finished casting, countless huge fireballs appeared in the sky above the battlefield. These fireballs had giant rocks within. They were simply burning meteorites! They burnt the entire sky as soon as they appeared!

High-level fire magic: Meteor Shower!

Both forces were engaged and inseparable on the battlefield. However, both sides suffered when the Meteor Shower rained down on them! Xeron showcased the ruthlessness a high-rank demon had. His Meteor Shower basically aimed at his own side and smashed down on them.

In any case, in his view, the gap in strength between his army and the elves was too large. The low-level demons could not withstand the attack, so he simply took advantage of this battle to use a large-scale attack spell to strike indiscriminately, wanting to greatly reduce the elves’ military strength.

In fact, his method was effective. The meteorites landed with massive booms. Under the influence of strong kinetic energy, waves of flames spread quickly like wildfire. A large number of dendroid guards, centaur captains, dwarfs, and even some silver pegasus knights perished in the fire. At the same time, little demons, hellhounds, long-horned demons, and evil spirits from the demon camp turned into ashes under the bombardment of the Meteor Shower!

Seeing this scene, the elves were desperate. Their camp undoubtedly suffered greater losses! The middle of the battlefield suddenly had a huge hole, as if someone had dug it out. Only a raging fire continued burning.

Due to the distance between them, the heroes on the elven side could not stop Xeron’s spellcasting. Although not much was left of the demon army, the elves’ combat advantage more than halved.

Xeron panted heavily. The Meteor Shower just now consumed a tremendous amount of his magic power, but seeing this result, he could not help but roar with laughter.

“Damn those pointy-ear idiots!” Xeron picked up his demon scythe and roared at the three elven heroes in the distance. “You’re too naive to ambush the great Xeron!”

“Is that so!” The elven hero Ryland snorted. “Demon, isn’t it too early for you to rejoice?”

The three elven heroes waved their staffs and started casting. The two druid heroes with deer helmets were the first to finish. With their staffs held high, several Lightning Bolts blasted onto the battlefield immediately!

The deep abyss demons fighting the green dragons were the targets of their magic attack. Thunderous roars accompanied the thick Lightning Bolts striking directly onto these deep abyss demons! Some of them immediately turned into ashes and were expelled. Those that did not die lost their fighting power instantly and were stomped to their deaths by the green dragons!

The two druid heroes released Lightning Bolts in succession. The thick lightning blasted one after another, quickly reducing the number of deep abyss demons. After they were about done with the deep abyss demons, they turned their attention to the big demons.

Xeron hurriedly enchanted the high-level demons to help them resist the lightning attacks, but he could still not stop the other party’s attacks. What made it worse was that Ryland finished casting at this time!

“Resurrect! Brave warriors of the elven army!” Ryland shouted loudly. Golden light rays descended from the sky and fell on the elven corpses that were hit by the Meteor Shower.

A miracle happened. Those dead elves were lifted up by magic and floated into the air. Their bodies shook in the golden rays, and they came back to life!