NINETEEN.

Jin's Point of View.

I was driving my car on the way to Tita Keane's house.

I knew it all along, that Kumi and I were about to get married. But I decided to keep it as a secret dahil ayokong magalit siya sa akin, I also don't want to disappoint her.

Who wouldn't be happy if you know you're about to get married with someone you love? But I think, in my case, I'm doomed. Why? 'Cause Kumi doesn't even know what I really feel for her. She doesn't even know that I love her. So much.

I sighed, wala pa man ding nangyayari sa araw na ito ay para bang pagod na pagod na agad ako. Plus the fact that I had to skip school and the practice just so I could meet Kumi and her Mom.

I got out of the car, and I saw Tita Yumi outside of Tita Keane's house. She must be waiting for me, huh?

"Son, thanks for noticing my invite." Saad ni Tita Yumi sa akin matapos kong makababa sa kotse.

"Wala pong problema, Tita. Anytime po." Magalang na saad ko naman sa kaniya, tsaka ako marahang nag-bow sa kaniya.

"I told you to call me Mommy, 'cause you're my daughter's fiancé." Dagdag pa ni Tita.

I'm actually shy to call her that, dahil una sa lahat, I'm friends with Kumi. And second is, hindi ako sanay na may ibang tinatawag na Mommy bukod sa Mommy namin ni Emira.

"Uhm, Tita." I called her name.

"Hm? What is it, anak?" She answered.

"I don't think that she's ready yet to meet her fiancé-which is me." I said.

"I knew she is. Trust me," Nakangiti-no scratch that, nakangising sabi niya sa akin.

Why the hell is she smirking for?

"Trust me on this one, anak. I promise you na makukuha mo ang loob ng anak ko ng sapilitan." She said, smirking.

That freaking smirk again. She likes to do that, huh.

Pero ayoko ng ganun. Ayokong pilitin si Kumi na mahalin ako, dahil lang sa fiancé niya ako. I don't want that. Gusto ko ng kusa at hindi pilit. At puwede naman niya ako matutunang mahalin because I believe that love takes time, at hindi rin naman ako nagmamadali.

"I..." Pambibitin ko sa sasabihin ko. "You what?" Naka-taas ang kilay na tanong niya sa 'kin. "I don't want to marry Kumi kung mapipilitan lang siyang mahalin ako. Gusto kong kusa niya akong mahalin, at hindi sapilitan." Saad ko...

"Bravo." She said, and she clapped her hands. "That is one of the reason why I want you for my daughter. Thank you for that. Atleast I knew she's in good hands." Ani ni Tita.

"Thank you, po." I told her.

"Kumi's inside. Hindi ka ba magpapakita sa kaniya?" Tanong niya sa akin.

"Should I?" I asked her back.

"You have to." Saad niya. "It's been years since you last saw each other. And where's your sister Emira?" Tanong niya pa ulit sa akin.

"I asked her to come, pero susunod na lang daw po siya." Sagot ko.

"Okay, I think my princess is already waiting for you." She said, smiling.

We entered the house, and the first person I saw was Kumi. She was talking to her Aunt.

"Kuku..." I called her, and her eyes got widen. But what she next did made me so hella shocked.

She just freaking jump hugged me! Ugh, darn it! Why she does have to do it? I just hope she won't feel my heartbeat.

"Chiro! Bakit ba Kuku pa rin ang tawag mo sa 'kin? Ang bantot pakinggan e!" She whined while pouting.