THIRTY FIVE.

Mika's Point of View.

Si Tita Hazel ang kakampi ko sa lahat ng bagay na may kinalaman kay Hanamichi.

She said to me that the only girl she can accept in his Son's life is me. Well, I'm Mika Akiyama to begin with. My Dad is the most influential man, but the Sakuragi's Family is on the another level. They're the most superior one. No one can ever make their Companies go down.

And... I've been acting crazy. I know it. I have a bipolar mental disorder which makes me do all the crazy things I do.

Tita Hazel is aware of it. And she's using my craziness to give her son to me.

It's an advantage for me. But the fact that she's just using me? I cannot let that happen. Things are going on its own according to my plan.

Pagkapasok ko sa loob ng Company ni Tita ay agad sumalubong sa akin ang bodyguards niya na nakahilera na animo'y hininhintay ang pagdating ko.

Stupid creatures. They should've been fired. All of them looks so ugly. I thought.

"Welcome, Miss Mika." Ani nila tsaka nagbow sa akin.

Hell yeah, that's what you should do. Bow down to your Young Master's future Wife. That's what a servant does to their future Mistress.

I walked, ng hindi pinapansin ang mga nagkalat nilang bodyguard na hanggang ngayon ay nakabow pa rin habang tinatahak ko ang mahabang hallway patungong Elevator.

Man. It sucks having this fucking disease. I've been told dozens of times that I'm crazy, and that I should be brought on mental hospital which is I thought that it is absurd, I'm seeing a lot of Psychiatrist lately, and I know I'm healed for sure.

When I reached Tita Hazel's office, agad na sumalubong sa akin ang Secretary niya. Why is she here?

"Anong ginagawa ng baliw na katulad mo dito?" she asked me, directly.

"Of course, I'm here for Tita Hazel. Not for an ugly duckling like you." I said to her face.

"I couldn't believe that My Boss really chose a psychopath Fiancé for her Son. You're a son of a b!tch, and a Monkey." She said.

Tita Hazel's Secretary, Clarisse is just about my age.

Me? A Monkey? Has she ever looked herself in a mirror?

"What's your problem?!" Inis na sabi ko.

Ngumisi siya sa akin, "Wala naman. Wala akong oras makipagtalo sa isang baliw na tulad mo." Ani niya.

"Move out of my way," Napipikon na sabi ko sa kaniya.

"Tss. Pikon."

"Whatever. Sana malaman ni Madam ang lahat ng kabaliwan na pinag-gagagawa mo." Sabi nito sa akin.

What the fuck? Ako? Baliw?

I am not!