2: The Day We Met

2: "You only have two options"

The so-called essence of drama is probably about someone like Ruri.

When he stood quietly, he was as well-behaved as a delicate doll, but once he moved, he became an existence that would make Osamu Dazai cry and laugh.

Seeing that there was nothing serious about him, Osamu Dazai didn't panic anymore. He stared at his 'superb' acting skills with a half-smile, and even took the initiative to cooperate:

"Then how do you think this disease should be treated?"

"It's useless . Yes." Ruri sighed, and waved her hand weakly, showing a really helpless expression, "My boyfriend's handsomeness has penetrated into my heart, I have been terminally ill, and there is no way to save it."

Osamu Dazai continued to cooperate with a smile: " What should I do then?"

"Actually, it doesn't matter, it's just that it's very difficult for me to walk a step now." As she said, Ruri's dexterous eyes turned slightly: "But if a gentleman can take the initiative to send me back to the room at this time, it will be easier for me to walk. If I'm burdened... Maybe I'll be moved to the point where I promise myself?"

This cryptic line didn't make Osamu Dazai move, on the contrary, Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows with a smile: "A certain gentleman is referring to Who is it?" Could there be a choice other than him?

"Of course he's standing in front of me, the perfect gentleman that is unique in the world." As

if hearing the danger hidden in that tone, Ruri replied in an instant, serious expression, as sincere as she could be: "Except for the danger. Will there be a second person besides this?"

This kind of compliment made Dazai Osamu gladly accept it.

In order to cooperate with his little boyfriend's sitcom, Osamu Dazai took a step back with his right foot, bowed slightly, and drew a graceful arc with his palm in the air, and finally stopped at the position of his chest.

A perfect gentleman's etiquette.

"Then, dear boyfriend."

He raised his kite-colored eyes and looked at the young man in front of him affectionately, the corners of his lips curled slightly, bringing out a handsome smile.

"can I hug you?"

The ambiguous words made Ruri's cheeks flush, and she thought of some indescribable movement. And when he stretched out a slender palm in front of him, he just glanced lightly and lowered his head shyly.

The blond and blue-eyed boy was originally pink and jade-cut, but now it was covered with a layer of sunset, which made it even brighter and more attractive.

After a few seconds of restraint, he put his palm on his hand: "My pleasure."

Dazai Osamu immediately held it back with his backhand, gently pulled it into his arms, and very skillfully held the boy in his arms.

Ruri subconsciously wrapped his arms around his neck to maintain balance, but Osamu Dazai held him firmly, so he didn't need to worry at all.