13: Is it a Coincidence?

13: "Is there any reason!"

Dazai Osamu could fully sense the resentment that was faintly coming from his side.

Although every time he turned his head to look, it was usually the gentle smile of the young man, but what the truth was, he was not stupid.

But he felt very innocent.

It was Ruri who asked him to help with ordering, so he ordered as many dishes as he wanted, but ended up being treated like this.

It wasn't until Ruri got up and went to lie down in the bathroom and tidy up her instrument that the feeling of being on her back finally disappeared.

Dazai Osamu pouted and looked at Kunikida Dubu, who was sitting opposite:

"What do you think of him?"

Kunikida Dubu naturally knew what he wanted to ask, he stopped eating, but frowned slightly, not because Ruli was pitiful speak to him from his background.

"It's a little suspicious."

Dazai Osamu suddenly showed an enthusiastic smile: "How do you say it?"

"On the way here, he was looking at you from the corner of his eye, and he seemed to be testing your attitude all the time."

Kunikida Dubu is a veteran of all corners of the world. Even if Ru Li's actions are inconspicuous enough, he can accurately see through Ru Li's every move.

"He should be hiding a lot of things."

"I think so too." Osamu Dazai nodded in agreement, "Not only this, you know Kunikida, the first time he saw me, his expression was not only surprised but also surprised. If you are a little scared, it is very strange for people who meet for the first time."

Osamu Dazai rubbed his chin and tried to think for a while: "But he doesn't know the name of the Armed Detective Agency, it seems that he just knows me. "

With that being said, Kunikida Dubu was also lost in thought, unable to come up with an explanation.

What Dazai Osamu did not say is that ordinary people will not show fear when they mention Dazai Osamu of the Armed Detective Agency.

But his past has been wiped out in the two blank years, and it is impossible for anyone to know him except acquaintances of the Port Mafia.

Then this young man named Ruri looked even more suspicious.

"One more thing, although he said he couldn't speak, he moved his lower lip several times when he was surprised. This is not the performance of someone who has never spoken."

Osamu Dazai observed very carefully, as long as he was given enough There are clues, and he believes that Ruri's identity will soon be revealed.

"Wait for him to come back, let's cheat him a little bit." He smiled and looked at Kunikida Dubu with a shrewd light in his eyes, "Maybe, this encounter was also planned by him."

Kunikida Dubu After a moment of silence, he nodded.

Although he didn't want to believe that this young man with clear pupils would be an enemy, as long as there was a possibility, he had to guard against it!