51: Double slaughter sandwich

51: "Too hard to choose"

Before the leader Dazai Osamu could decide whether to reveal his vest now, Ruri on the hospital bed suddenly coughed, showing an uncomfortable voice.

"Want to drink water?" Osamu Dazai, the leader, understood what Ruri meant in time.

But just as he was about to send someone to get some water, he found that the entire ward was unusually empty, with only him and Ruri.

The leader, Osamu Dazai, frowned silently. He didn't want to leave Ruri's side for a moment, but there was no one around, and someone's disgusting gaze was faintly heard from the door.

"You wait here."

Therefore, the leader Dazai Osamu temporarily appeased Shimoruri, got up and walked outside the ward, and carefully closed the door.

He gave a look to the young man who looked exactly like him outside, and the two walked away from the ward tacitly, choosing a corridor without outsiders present.

"You are really haunted."

As soon as he opened his mouth, the leader Dazai Osamu couldn't help raising his lips sarcastically.

"Either each other." Osamu Dazai put his hand into his jacket pocket leisurely, with a very relaxed tone, "Who is the ghost who can chase here from another world."

"Ruri was originally my person." The leader,

Osamu Dazai, looked indifferent, "I'm here to find my own things, is there anything wrong with me?" His special righteous words, "And I'm just protecting Ruri from the hands of people I hate, so there's nothing wrong with it."

Before the leader Osamu Dazai could continue to reply, Osamu Dazai suddenly changed his words, and his words became a little sharp: "What's more, do you really think Ruri wants to see you?"

"..." The palm of his hand froze slightly, the leader Dazai Osamu's expression did not change, but his tone was subconsciously cold, "What do you want to say? ?"

"You don't really think that Ruri ran away from you after all the hard work, and when you come to him, he will happily go back with you?"

Osamu Dazai sneered: "No way, It's also Osamu Dazai, if your IQ is all that's enough, you're really ashamed of the name."

Under the eyes of the leader, Osamu Dazai, whose murderous intent became more and more intense, Osamu Dazai spoke eloquently: "Have you read Ruri's comics? Based on his experience as the background, it tells how the protagonist successfully escaped the shackles of the overbearing president and became a self-reliant person bit by bit."

"This is exactly the psychological realism of Ruri at the moment."

"You are the one who suffers in him. Under the circumstances, he did not cherish his president, and after thinking deeply, Ruri finally understood what he should do, and then tried his best to escape from your side." The

keen grasp of the leader Dazai Osamu appeared in the eyes . With a trace of pain, Osamu Dazai laughed happily as if he had obtained some winning strategy: