48: Wrong Person

148: "I learned martial arts, I'm moved"

Looking at the group of strangers who rushed over with their claws and claws, the leader Dazai Osamu was stunned.

Especially in the mouths of these people, they are still scolding things that he has never done.

"Dazai!! How dare you blow up my laboratory, my mother, I'm going to chop you up today!"

"My documents...my handkerchief, I won't go back if I don't beat you to death today!"

"Mr. Dazai, Hurry up and tell me who that bastard is, I'm going to get justice for Naomi!"

"Mr. Dazai, my pudding QAQ, you have to pay me one."

Osamu Dazai: ...?

In a trance, he searched for the similar faces of these people in his memory.

Although he stayed in the organization all the year round and never went out, he also read the information of some key people who need attention.

In addition, in the world seen through the 'book', there are more or less shadows of these people.

These people in front of them plus a don, aren't they the members of the Armed Detective Agency!

In other words, it belongs to the same camp as Osamu Dazai in this world.

So... the target that these people want to chase and beat is the Dazai Osamu of this world?

What does that have to do with him!

There was a glimmer of light in his eyes, and he seemed to have realized the reason for this scene, but at this time, the members of the Armed Detective Agency who surrounded him on all sides had already started to attack.

Kunikida Tobu's fist was very powerful, and when he swung it quickly, there was a fierce wind. Dazai Osamu could only raise his arm in a conditioned reflex to resist, but the fist that hit him still made his arm numb.

It was enough to see how much anger Kunikida had brought.

"!" Kunikida Dobu, whose original goal was Dazai Osamu's cheek, was also shocked.

He never thought that Dazai Osamu, who could only run away, acted so well that he stopped his attack abruptly!

But soon, this doubt was replaced by anger, and the anger in Kunikida's heart would never be extinguished without beating Dazai Oji!

Therefore, he left his confusion and quickly gave the order to the friends around him: "Tanizaki and Atsushi stopped his retreat, and joined Dr. Yosano and me to beat this bastard to death!" Yosano

Akiko was the first to raise the Hatchet, with a grim smile, agreed.

Under the pressure of the people around him, Atsushi Nakajima hesitantly lowered his body and took two steps back. Although he didn't want to do anything to Mr. Dazai, if he just stopped him, it should be... OK?

Dazai Osamu swept the current situation. In front of him was Kunikida Tobu, and behind him was Akiko Yosano. Both sides were blocked by Tanizaki Junichiro and Nakajima Atsushi, and there was nowhere to escape.