34: As Expected of You

34: "Add a rival to yourself!"

    Not knowing that the leader Osamu Dazai was incompetent and furious in another world, Ruri looked at the hand on his shoulder and thought it was a normal behavior among friends, and did not react.

    "If it goes on like this, Xiao Ruri will definitely pass the assessment!"

    Ryota Kise said happily, not yet noticing his emotions, "Although not being able to sing will affect the rating, you can only get a B grade. But the audience Your love is more than that, come on."

    "Thank you for your encouragement." Ruri gave him a gentle smile.

    As a result, Ryota Kise was a little dissatisfied and showed a grievance: "I said don't use honorifics, just call me in private, but I admire Xiao Ruri!"

    At this moment, Ruri seemed to feel his strategy I got a large dog, likes to stick to him, like to coquettish him, and seems to be wagging its tail desperately.

    No, it's too much to think of a mentor as a dog.

    Ruri silently reflected for a second before returning to her upright appearance.

    "Ah yes, I'll tell you a secret secretly." Ryota Kise lowered her voice, but her amber eyes were surprisingly bright, and she quietly came to his ear.

    "Actually, the assessment in a few days... is a live webcast of the whole process."

    After speaking, he distanced himself, revealing an expectant look of 'come and praise me'.

    And Ruri was really shocked by this secret: "Webcasting? That means everyone's performance won't be edited?"

    "Not only that, everyone doesn't know that it will be broadcasted online, which will expose all kinds of problems.

    Ryota Kise said meaningfully: "Actually, there are a lot of hidden cameras in this building. As long as the director thinks this episode can increase the focus, all of them will be broadcast. You have to pay attention to your words and deeds at all times. "

    It was only then that Ruri suddenly realized. No wonder the director casually released the conflict between him and Akashi that day. It seems that every behavior of theirs was secretly recorded without any concealment.

    At this time, Ruri finally felt a little fortunate. Fortunately, he had a cooperative relationship with the director, and would not broadcast the story of him secretly asking his mentor for advice and going through the back door.

    Other members have no such luck.

    "There is one more thing, the director wanted to tell you, but he was afraid of your pride."

    Ryota Kise once again brought important information, which made Ruri wonder if he likes gossip very much, what's the matter all know.

    "Our program team finally found the father of the gold master!" Huang Se cheered, "And guess what, the father of the gold master invested because of you!"