39: Butei vs Mafia

39: Chief Jae is finally here! 

    "Ah!"

    Osamu Dazai couldn't help sneezing.

    He felt a cool breeze on his back, as if there was a gust of wind blowing through him.

    But he touched the back of his neck and found that there was nothing in the empty space, so he stopped paying attention, and then began to focus on teasing Ruri.

    Ruri blushed at his words, but she clenched her teeth and refused to let go.

    Although the line of defense in his heart was on the verge of being broken, he tried hard to hold on to his last conviction.

    He is someone who has a boyfriend. His efforts so far have been to make his boyfriend care about him. His career is just halfway through. How could he run away with others just because he has the same face!

    This seems to have developed into something like obsession. Now Ruri can't tell whether what he wants is the love of the leader Dazai Osamu or the approval of the leader Dazai Osamu.

    But no matter which one, he must persevere and must not give up halfway.

    It's just that Akashi Junpei's side...

    Damn, to take him as a price for help, this Dazai Osamu is really good at grasping his heart.

    Ruri's eyes were full of resentment.

    He remained silent on his side, but Akashi Junpei heard Dazai Osamu's words, his face turned green with anger, and he couldn't help but cursed, always emphasizing that Ruri was his person.

    Seeing Ruri's tangled expression, Osamu Dazai's eyes flashed a little bit of clarity, and suddenly he walked quickly to Akashi Junpei's side, and struck the back of the opponent's neck with a knife.

    In an instant, the world was quiet.

    "Ah, it's so noisy, I finally don't have to listen to him anymore." Dazai Osamu touched his ears, showing a relaxed expression, and under Ruri's slightly startled gaze, he raised his eyebrows again, "How's it going, hurry up? Make a decision, do you want to be my lover?"

    Dazai Osamu's neat hand knife just gave his mind blank for a moment, but after Dazai Osamu's re-reminder, Ruri changed back to an embarrassed look.

    After three seconds, he blinked his eyes and looked at the fainted Akashi Junpei:

    "Wait, no, you touched him just now."

    He turned his eyes to Dazai Osamu again: "Then what's wrong with him? Could it have been lifted long ago!"

    "Wow!" Dazai Osamu showed a surprised look, and the exaggerated acting skills almost made the corners of Ruri's eyes twitch slightly, "Really! I'm so stupid!

    " , and stuck out his tongue while beating himself on the head, acting like a high school girl.

    But Ruri only felt nauseated in her heart: "...Please get back to normal."