52: God Assist

52: "With a group of god assists"

The temptation of the two slaughterers has almost doubled, and Ruri was so dizzy that it took a long time to spit out a few words: "...I have a headache."

"!"

tense up.

Seeing the medical tape on the back of Ruri's hand, and the red bloodstains still remaining on the medical cotton, the leader Osamu Dazai immediately realized that Ruri had pulled out the infusion tube without authorization to come to him.

He acted decisively and sent Ruri back to the ward together with Dazai Osamu and the other two.

During the process, one person stood on one side, and occasionally there was some slight physical contact. He couldn't help staring at each other in disgust and snorted.

Ruri returned to the hospital bed to lie down, and humbly accepted the scolding and education from the nurse, and even Dazai Oji, who wanted to ask for mercy, was severely criticized.

Seeing the two bosses being educated by the little nurse with their heads down and listening obediently, Ruri couldn't help but want to laugh.

I just feel that such a peaceful life seems to be unprecedented.

His boyfriend is here, instead of holding him accountable for his escape, there has been a slight change.

What a surprise and gratification to Ruri, it seems that his distance not only brought him, but also brought some insights to the leader Osamu Dazai.

Therefore, no matter how much he loves the warmth of the leader Dazai Osamu in his heart, he will suppress his mood and maintain this balance for the time being.

Everything is for a hopeful future.

"Speaking of which, why did you suddenly faint?"

"I remember that you fainted in the program crew, right?" The

two Dazai Osamu asked one after the other, their voices almost the same, causing Ruri for a while. I can't tell which Dazai said which words.

He could only put his gaze on the faces of the two of them one after another, and explained, "It's okay, I felt a little dizzy when I was accidentally pushed down and fell to the ground."

"Who is it?" One of Dazai Oji's face suddenly turned cold, his eyes narrowed, showing a bit of coldness.

"I also want to know who it is, who actually did something to such a cute Ruri." The other Dazai Osamu had a weird smile on his face, and there was a fine light in his eyes.

In this way, it is easy to distinguish who they are, after all, there are subtle differences in personality.

Ruri just wanted to say that the six supernatural powers were not intentional, but when the words came to her mouth, she paused slightly.

He suddenly remembered the supernatural power he had planted on Liu Shentong.

Without notifying anyone, the forbidden power was used without authorization due to anger and curiosity.