35: Accident First

35: "It's bound to lower your reputation!"

    While all the audience shouted for their beloved idol staring at the live broadcast, a boy with a cold expression was also secretly watching every move of the scene.

    His eyes especially fell on a certain delicate-looking blond boy in the seat.

    Take his heart and see all his every move.

    Although it sounds like a pervert like a voyeur, don't get me wrong, he had to do this for a very important cause.

    That's right, he wants to create a thrilling accident for the teenager in front of the whole country, and reduce the popularity of the teenager in one fell swoop, and finally he was voted off the show!

    To this end, he must seize the opportunity and resolutely cannot fail!

    Nanxiong Qimu used his clairvoyance to constantly observe the dances of the contestants in front of him, and began to calculate in his heart when it would be more appropriate to shoot.

    It must not be too deliberate, it is best to let Ruri make a big fool.

    In the end, he stopped on the difficult circle and sketched out a detailed plan.

    After Ruri took the stage, he used teleportation to stealth to the scene, deliberately letting Ruri slip under his feet and throw a dog to eat shit.

    Three minutes later, teleport back to school and complete the perfect crime!

    very good!

    After making up his mind, he took the time to monitor Ruri's movements, so as to be ready to act whenever Ruri appeared.

    Ruri, who didn't know anything about this, looked at the teenagers who were singing and dancing on the stage and preparing for the assessment, and even enthusiastically sent the warmest applause to each teenager.

    The order of the competition this time was completely disrupted, and I didn't know when I would be called to the stage by the instructor, so there was a tense atmosphere in the air from time to time.

    Even Aizang and Yujiro, who were well prepared, were breathing heavily, grabbing their hands helplessly to the corners of their clothes, and looking at the clock hanging on the side from time to time.

    The luck of the two of them was not bad. They were called to the stage without waiting too long. Ruri and the two clapped their hands one after another, made a cheering mouth, and got a confident smile from the two.

    Yujiro is good at singing but not good at dancing, Aizang is good at dancing but not good at singing. The strengths of the two are completely opposite, but they can complement each other.

    In the end, they failed to get the highest grade of A in the first assessment, and only got a grade of B.

    Aizang and Yujiro were a little disappointed by this, but they knew that there was still a long way to go and there were still opportunities for improvement, and they quickly ignited the fire in their hearts.